PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me already it is a lot of years on a background of a cystitis and of some psiho-emotsio...

Tatyana
30.05.2004, 16:13
The dear doctor! At me already it is a lot of years on a background of a cystitis and of some psiho-emotional problems the cystalgia is diagnosed, k-paradise earlier was shown in pains, and 6 7 years also in ushchachennom an emiction at the intense nervous status. It was treated both at the urologist, and at the psychotherapist. Very seldom, but accepted Libraks (though was afraid iz-for that, what is it the complex agent containing a tranquilizer). Now this medicine to Russia and the country of the Europe is not delivered. And whether it is possible for something to replace it or him? My psychotherapist speaks, that the analogue is not present and has written out to me a homeopathy. I do not doubt at all of truthfulness of its or his words, but can, Libraks it is possible for something to replace, what does not influence an opportunity to drive the car and does not cause or cause accustoming? I thank for the answer.

Pronin D.A.
31.05.2004, 20:59
To replace it is possible such preparation as Leksotan (bromazepam) is the day time tranquilizer which is not causing accustomings. It is used at the disturbances listed by you. But if there is an opportunity to pick up homeopathic treatment - I would recommend to stop on that.