PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!! From mind or wit I descend or go on the person, which to me at all to what! At m...

Anja
24.05.2004, 15:49
Help or Assist!!! From mind or wit I descend or go on the person, which to me at all to what! At me the husband remarkable, children. It seems to me, that I have picked up "infection" with which my organism not in a status to consult! How to get rid of it or this? In fact there should be any agent?

Lena
24.05.2004, 17:50
"Infection" is a moral status? You with it or him were already?

Anja
25.05.2004, 11:18
No.

The anonym
25.05.2004, 19:00
If it is impossible, but very much it would be desirable, it is possible

The anonym
27.05.2004, 00:13
Vremya lechit. Y menya toch v toch takaya je istoriya. Postoratsya ne dymat o drygom.

R
28.05.2004, 11:05
To have or not _ only for you.....

Dan
28.05.2004, 18:12
Your "organism", apparently, yet has not recognized "infection" as potential danger. Therefore your "immunity" not trigirovan. There is a certain level of infection when imunnaja the system of an organism joins and starts to develop or produce antibodies. Therefore, as has told or said () Anonymous (aja), allow this "infection" to take more top above you.

Anja
29.05.2004, 12:40
Thanks. I know, that if it is impossible, but very much it would be desirable, it is possible and always followed this principle. But now to me it is terrible. This person happens at us 2 3 times a week and often remains on target (he works for my husband). At us the sea of the general or common friends. To hide close relations in such situation it is very complex or difficult. For this reason I search for a way to get rid of this delusion and I do not find! Except for that I so cannot understand on what in any way, actually, a fuse! At my beloved there are more than disadvantages, than advantages. I all this fine understand also I can do or make nothing! It enrages me potomu-that I for a long time have got used to operate or control itself the life, family, job, emotions, etc.

Elena
30.05.2004, 16:32
Has married to escape only from parents - have got the reproaches. Has left for another's city where anybody is not present. Thought that there will be enough its or his love, but is not present. Has got a job and began to meet with itself. Director he has suggested to live together, but he is more senior than me for 17 years, amne with it or him it is good. What to do or make.

Light-a?N
31.05.2004, 15:13
Operate or Control and further the emotions. If you like the husband do not dishonour it or him! And!