PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether prompt, please, there are any sites for women after 40 and blizk...

LENA
30.05.2004, 07:35
Whether prompt, please, there are any sites for women after 40 and close to a climacterium. At me very serious period in a life. I am sick gipoteriozom, excess weight, the husband probably walks "on the left" because we do not have close relations many years. Children are not present, money too. Only to read and raise or increase intelligence there is no more desire. Tablets from depresii do not help or assist me. I feel that is not necessary to anybody. Doctors cannot help or assist. I have ceased to go to them. I feel urodkoj and I hesitate of people. I cannot is proud of the thickness, and to lose weight at my illness or disease very difficultly.
I HAVE repeated the QUESTION BECAUSE the DOCTOR HAS ignored me OR DID NOT SEE the QUESTION.
Edik, with you with all the heart I sympathize!

stela
30.05.2004, 21:37
LENA, ec there are no close relations many years, o it is quite probable, that the husband walks "on the left". A ec your husband not y o c, means you to him vse-taki are necessary.
Whether there are at c rodstvennki, friends?

Priests A.G.
31.05.2004, 14:57
Elena at you usual depressionnoe a status fixing or lingering enough. You speak the first, that to that are not necessary, forgive or excuse at your age probably there should be kakie-nibut friends or friends close people, etc. Further in occasion of weight you know, that us different someone likes psychologies of all thin, someone full, someone prefers very dense, etc. So, that in it or this I think what to go in cycles it is not necessary. Be simply stirred up, children are not present borrow or occupy chem-nibut. poedte kuda-nibut otvlikites. Comprehend or conceive, analyse a situation, I see that dangerous consult with doctors. Find good psychologists consult. More obshajtes with people with friends. Eventually communicate to the husband tell about that that you gnjatet and t. d Try to find kompromis. Success.