PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! I am far from family. Recently from conversations with the wife on bodies...

Igor
11.05.2004, 22:30
Uv. The doctor! I am far from family. Recently from conversations with the wife by phone I have understood, that at it or her inadequate perception of a reality. Having learned or having found out from a network attributes of a schizophrenia, I have found much in common. So it turns out what arrive I can not so quickly as it would be desirable. It would be desirable kak-to console that itself: whether so all is bad, as I have imagined or sushchesvuet any probability, what is it the time or temporary phenomenon. Delay in this situation how much hardly affects.

The anonym
15.05.2004, 00:36
It is healthy, if the wife has understood, that at you such inadequate perception. Can you have not understood each other? As it is possible to suspect by phone a schizophrenia at the close person, kotorgo zanesh not one day.

Tolokonin A.O.
18.05.2004, 11:50
Describe more in detail, that for attributes you disturb.

Igor
19.05.2004, 20:56
Analyzing our dialogue, interrogations of friends, now I understand, that, approximately with one month ago with her strange things have started to be created: sudden attacks of a panic, acoustical galjutsinatsii, she does not believe, that I am there where I now, became " any strange ". To me anything directly did not speak, knowing that I trust her. I not the suspicious person and besides have been very borrowed or occupied at job, differently would pay attention to some phrases from correspondence and conversations. One week ago, she by phone has told or said, that changed to me physically. That I have told then, does not give in to the description. Now I have stopped dialogue because, it only worsens a situation. - I do not know that she speaks also what voice as it is classified, but I think, that delirium.

Igor
22.05.2004, 02:51
Thanks for the answer. " Her watch or keep up ", " listen to phone ", someone goes on an apartment, wished to enclose or lay her of money, " she - as in any fog ", hears extraneous voices. I physically cannot be at home, earlier, than in 3 days. It not late?

Tolokonin A.O.
23.05.2004, 03:13
Similar, that you are right. But it is in the affirmative possible to approve or confirm only after internal survey of the psychiatrist that it is necessary to make in the near future! Call to relatives or friends who live series and can organize arrival of the expert on the house or accompany with the wife to the doctor in PND.

Igor
24.05.2004, 07:21
Thanks

The anonym
28.05.2004, 06:34
Artem Olegovich, you were dissolved on all with turns or turnovers. One writes here mutoten and directs shadows at a wattle fence. You have an opportunity to trace IP. In vain spend time and health on such here.

child
31.05.2004, 12:31
Would make a portal 03 paid, at once all unnecessary otseilos, as svoz a sieve.