PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. Hello. At me a following problem. It seems to me, I with...

Olga
27.05.2004, 22:41
The dear doctor. Hello. At me a following problem. It seems to me, I go mad. I cannot relax completely, and be given chuvsivam. Constantly myself I analyze, and I supervise. It is necessary to me to relax a little, I there and then straighten out myself. .ja as though pyiajus to observe itself from... Sometimes I do or make, something, and as though I force itself to think that seems to people awful and not moral, about murders, sumashestvii... .mne it is terrible! Really, I go mad?

To Olga
29.05.2004, 12:12
No! No! Only not madness. Such ideas are not inherent in them. Similar on uneasiness with obsessional pavors and ideas, depression and a derealization is possible or probable even. But the main thing - you normal!!! And for the help address correctly. Vopros-will consult (psychotherapy), or by means of a BP.

Bobrov A.E.
29.05.2004, 17:14
No, it not madness. It at signs on a neurotic status. Earlier such status was called as a neurosis of obsessional statuses, now - obsessivno - compulsive frustration. Possible or probable accompanying depression. Subjective experiences at him very unpleasant, but statuses such it is quite good lechjatsja - usually appoint or nominate antideprpessanty i/or spend a psychotherapy.

Olga
31.05.2004, 05:27
Huge to you thanks. You have calmed me, it became easier. The BP should as I understand, to appoint or nominate the doctor, but whether is such which can be applied without purpose or appointment of the doctor?

Bobrov A.E.
31.05.2004, 07:22
Certainly, iz-under a counter to get all is possible almost. But in your case nevertheless it is better to address in the beginning to the expert.