PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ladies! How to be? Has met the young man of 25 years. About one month obshcha...

Nadja
25.05.2004, 08:16
Ladies! How to be? Has met the young man of 25 years. About one month it is communicated. But recently he "escapes". Week without calls. To him has called and has let know, that such me does not arrange. Naturally he has responded, that " I have outstripped it or him ". After that three evenings on end he prozvanivalsja and postponed appointment for tomorrow, explaining it is congestion at job. From its part I showed comprehension and patience. At last have agreed, to meet after a call, but he and has not called. Has passed or has taken place three days. Whether it is necessary to remind of itself, all taki would be desirable to save attitudes or relations? Or to have been ill and forget. Uzhastno sadly and painfully.

The anonym
25.05.2004, 12:06
Here there is nothing to save, so - to have been ill and forget

The one who will help or assist.
26.05.2004, 18:13
Nadja. You are not necessary to him. But thus he does not wish to participate in last scandal (can protects you, and can itself). And in general he wished to leave - anglijski.

Natalia
28.05.2004, 02:40
Well really he such remarkable, what for one month rare or infrequent how I understand, occurrings it is possible so to become attached to the person? Be oneself and nothing him to call. If you are necessary to him - itself will call and will find you and if is not present - that you only are humiliated. It is not necessary to think for them - for them speak their acts.

The mouse
29.05.2004, 18:45
Be not humiliated! You, as a matter of fact, also did not have any attitudes or relations.

Svetlana Granin
31.05.2004, 07:06
Most likely, it is the hero not your novel.