PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I have a problem and I do not know as me with her will consult....

Kitten
26.05.2004, 18:15
The dear doctor! I have a problem and I do not know as me with her will consult. I to myself cut veins. During that moment when I do or make it to me actually it would be desirable to die, but when I see as a blood it flows on an arm or a hand to me is pleasant. I do or make by an edge thin cuts so that do not remain scars. As to me I will get rid of it or this I can not to me it it is pleasant me calms or abirritates... My guy very much suffers from it or this: he cries, begs me of it or this to not do or make, I ask a to speak but I can not constrain it or him... I very much like it or him he the unique person for the sake of which I live...

Valery
27.05.2004, 03:51
Kitten, you in the life have not found more worthy employment or occupation?

The anonym
28.05.2004, 19:17
Get or Start to itself some more partners. This all from a sex dissatisfaction. It is possible as to try or taste falloimitatory.

Gerd
29.05.2004, 08:26
Interesting entertainment! An algophilia any!
And any consequences connected with a loss of blood, etc.? Know, once this all can will terminate is pitiable...

Irina
29.05.2004, 14:49
And try to receive the same pleasure from employment or occupations by sex with the liked person. Time is the young man for the sake of whom you zhivete-try to deliver to him and to itself udovolstvie-reception of an orgasm will much more salutary affect or much more salutary have an effect yours health, than a constant exsanguination.

Kazantsev S.I.
31.05.2004, 05:47
Write more in detail to me:

new-traum@newmail. ru