PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You too same irritable in the first days of a cycle when to you offers m...

Huch> to women
24.05.2004, 19:52
You too same irritable in the first days of a cycle when you are offered by the husband it is borrowed or occupied by sex?)

Calibre
25.05.2004, 10:03
No, we happy because it is possible to not use this muck - a condom. And in general after I slezla from tablets, sex have lost half of charm if no more, I wait not dozhdus when again it will be possible to start to accept them. objanite to me, about incorrect husbands and wives how you are protected with the girl-friends casual and not so? In fact without rubber - it is terrible, and with rubber - it is better in general in any way!?

Huch
26.05.2004, 02:06
It seems to me, women do not have the big difference with rubber or without, especially you on much more easy yourselves feel and it is easier to terminate in such situation. When the costing or standing girlfriend not so familiar to rubber you do not pay attention and with her it is good, but it is not safe, venereal diseases exists nearby 64 h names. And with the wife, rubber it is melancholy, intervals between sex increase or are enlarged.

Herring
26.05.2004, 21:04
I as the representative of fraction of adultresses shall tell or say to you, Calibre. I prefer rubber for this reason at me till now thanks God never was any problems... However, there are separate comrades, which to us at all comrades who with rubber well in any way do not want, their mother in hay! And then basically it is possible to use Farmateksom, it is more than easier fuss.) And voobshche-you know, if where we, adultresses, idem-that at us with yourself a full arsenal, on all cases. As minimum-pair elastics and tube Farmateksa. Very ridiculously it turns out, when like as sudden sex is accompanied such " by grand pianos in scrubs ")))) As in that joke where Tanechka has come to do or make to Vovochka lessons in a school uniform, and on a question why in the form of modestly replied " So and tomorrow in school ")))))

Forgive or Excuse, and that-
27.05.2004, 01:01
Nobody uses Naval Forces?

Herring
28.05.2004, 07:00
Naval Forces are not recommended to be worn to not given birth or not travailled women though it has not stopped one my good friend))))) and now it is sometimes hiccuped.))) but shtuka-that that Naval Forces is the out-of-date method which leads to mass inflammatory oslozhniny, in the world he is used only in the countries of the third world, and he in any way does not protect from an infection. So chto-very much I do not advise.

However
29.05.2004, 10:41
In the first days it seems days are considered when all this begins. 1 day of a cycle = 1 critical day.

Also what - in all these days you too - as usually are engaged in it or this? CAN Huch about it or this asked?

Huch
30.05.2004, 15:01
Yes I about it, only through rubber. But the wife this first day does not give even will touch to itself.

Herring
31.05.2004, 05:09
You so speak, as though the traditional kind seksa-unique which to you is known. Yes, by the way, during monthly it is impossible to be engaged traditional seksom-not important, with rubber or without.