PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem - is odimn chelvoek from a close circle of dialogue, kotor...

Tanja
27.05.2004, 13:49
At me such problem - is odimn chelvoek from a close circle of dialogue which some time has been enamoured in me back. Close relations has not developed, however by virtue of any inertia he both continued, and continues to consider or count, that " I to him the life has spoiled ", vmseto that this life to borrow or occupy:). Thus that own psychological complexes and problems he attributes the most ridiculous nme and vigorously convinces of it or this all around. Than all again and again inflates or fans the conflict which already for a long time has lost sense - neither to divide, nor to find out already like as on samom-that business there is simply nothing. It is complex or difficult to me to guess, which position should be selected or elected to not lose good relations and with other people.

D
31.05.2004, 03:18
To anybody nothing to explain, to not be justified. To him to advise all this to stop, as the purpose is not present.