PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The girlfriend the husband, after 9 years of a joint life iz-has thrown that she popra...

Tatyana Borisovna L.
19.05.2004, 13:51
The girlfriend the husband, after 9 years of a joint life iz-has thrown that she has recovered!: ((
Really iz-for weights passes or takes place love???
And recently my friend in a pointed manner admired at me with a figure of the girl in advertising pepsi-koly (where she in swimming trunks covers a breast with jars.)
My body height 170, weight 57, I consider or count myself harmonous and high. Really muzhiks have so become impudent, what figures from one muscles are necessary to them absolutely ideal, practically teenage???: ((((

Ksjusha
21.05.2004, 04:48
The muzhik to the muzhik rozn. I think to the husband of your girlfriend the pretext and he it or him nashol was necessary. And that that who that near to you has become impudent, so can you to him have allowed?:) begin " tarashchit eyes " on pleasant young men, rassypajtes in their address compliments - look or see at reaction. Understand the person which you values not begins to do or make unpleasantly - even in trifles. If he of that costs or stands specify to him its or his tactlessness, whether and can it is necessary to look or see at it or him " not enamoured eye " so he is good? Or you it or him such have imagined it. The person you learn or you find out on trifles. If behaves so already now, whether think there are you on a place of the girlfriend in 9 years, having recovered on 2. Izvenite. And success to you.

Ira
22.05.2004, 19:49
Muzhiks, certainly, have become impudent, but here a short in other.
Simply your friend has complexes which stir or prevent to him is high-grade to admire with your beauty. He is afraid, that you will find the man better its or his most, for neuveren in yourselves and consequently tries to lower or omit you on one step with itself, admiring with other women that also you have started to complex (differently that you did or were not relax or relaxed). Therefore be quiet, you are perfect, and problems are at your friend!

Ulcer
22.05.2004, 21:39
Girls! You humiliate - you are silent and suffer or bear, as are afraid, that HE will throw you. And you like yourselves! HE pjalitsja on advertising krasotok? And HE who - Apollo??!!! Why you not pjalites on VanDammov, Cruises, any body builders and so forth? Let IT or he will have an inferiority complex (with ego-that flabby muscles, beer brjushkom and hardened heels!) as muzhiks speak: " I the ... Not on a flusher has found ", and ay itself not on a flusher have found.

Vick
22.05.2004, 23:45
The diagnosis: the Acute failure of mind or wit with jarkovyrazhennymi attributes of an inferiority complex.

Vick
24.05.2004, 05:22
In horror from read through. The diagnosis for ladies.

AR
25.05.2004, 18:37
Izvinite, kirillitsy ne imeu. Ne mog proity mimo glupeishego soveta so storony Ksushi. .k tomu je bezgramotnoi. A vot to chto skazala Irina mojno prinimat za etalon obyasneniya povedeniya podobnih tipov mijchin. eto ya vam kak mujchina govoryu.

nataly
27.05.2004, 09:30
Muzhiks of the fastidious person, consider or count, that we them like time, so they on light remarkable, and that we on all of them close disadvantages of an eye so it is normal... .a it or him a pancake ideal submit, here if the man admires with doll appearance, to him simply remind, that with its or his small member on such heights and smotret-that is impossible. .pust do not become presumptuous

Vikulja from Moscow
28.05.2004, 12:24
Yes we the most beautiful! And muzhiks all thick ugly creatures!:)))))))

JUlja
29.05.2004, 23:44
And I think, that Ksjusha has told or said quite supplements words Iry. So "AR" are in vain boiled! There is nothing to indulge you, that's all

Mariam
30.05.2004, 20:15
My God what nonsenses. Personally I was or former have told or said so when he to me has told or said, that I have recovered: " to not like there a door and a heap of other women go with the world " reaction simply superskaja turned away and engaged in the affairs, and. Such zabitnky small tegryonochek became, and a minute ago spoke mucks. To these muzhiks of a kick under EAD nalo to give more often, and that it it or him not so that not so!!! To respect it is necessary itself and to not think of such nonsenses. Eventually he not the first and not last.

S.
31.05.2004, 02:42
Prosto on eje razlybil. A esli on bi eje lybil, on bi mog skazat ei eto. A esli ei ix sovmestnaja jizn ne bezrazlichna, to ona bi sdelala vse chto v eje silax, privela bi seba v poradok, poxydela.