PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In my life there has come or stepped full breakdown, recently from me ushol the husband...

natasha
28.05.2004, 00:56
Hello! In my life there has come or stepped full breakdown, recently from me ushol the husband, having left me with two children of younger 4 more months. He speaks, that I vinovati. But in what? To me very hardly and painfully. When I zabereminela the second we radyvals together, also have discussed all and prineli decisions that it is necessary to give birth or travail, and now I one and me am very sick for myself and for children. In this tezhelyj for me the moment instead of support, love, attention I receive from it or him it. He seems to me simply scoffs and has made this all specially to make to me more painfully, but unless so act, in fact this life and destiny of its or his children.

Trinity
28.05.2004, 06:15
Dear Natasha, I understand - to you very painfully, but you should not lower or omit an arm or a hand, for the sake of children. My aunt had a same situation - the husband has thrown it or her with two children when to a daughter there were 5 years, and to the son only 2 months... She has grown old, has grown thin, did not wish to live in general... But has then understood what to live costs or stands - without it or her children will be gone, so they and began to live three together. The most terrible - the husband has left it or her without means of subsistence, t. e. Not only has morally humiliated (has left to another), but also has stopped to fast children. As a result she has taken herself in arms or hand, was arranged to work, more has less come to the senses, so about 3 years. Has then met the person, he has grown fond of it or her, they have got married, he has adopted its or her children (!!!), and now at them the daughter still or even was born. Do not despair, hope at all for the best, like the kiddies, the happiness again will find you, necessarily!!!

F Marina
29.05.2004, 12:11
Dear Natasha. The husband has run away from you iz-for the delicacies and that kak-that "to cover" the pridatelstvo all has written off or has copied on you. Probably also will return, but costs or stands to accept back. He strusil-when it became serious, instead of has submitted an arm or a hand of the help. Be stronger than it or him, you will consult!!!

Margorita
30.05.2004, 11:26
To reflect? Can and would be good, but to you, to muzhiks, it is easy or light to argue! At Natasha two on arms or hand, a daughter still absolutely the baby! Here often poest-that you forget - there is no time. And here such disgusting TREACHERY! To him without ceremony - has lifted paws to top and has run away... And ej-that where to disappear? Yes, to difficultly husband after sorts or labors of the wife - at the wife of depression, a diaper, sleepless nights, the wife not up to itself and not up to the husband... But you be the muzhik! Whether Ej-that is easy or light chto-? In etom-that also is shown love, man's nobleness and force: to hide in itself all pity to " sebe-liked " and TO HELP or ASSIST her to pass through this vital stage. Let even for the sake of respect for - was not afraid, has not surrendered, could... All will pass or take place and in due course all will return on the places.
Natasha, lovely, at you one output or exit - to be strong in this situation. Your love and care is necessary to two your kids. Painfully it, very painfully... But you will consult with all. You clever and strong! He you is not necessary. In due course all will be adjusted, you recollect that you - also the beautiful, young woman. You still will find the present the Man. poverte, there are they. Is! And now try it is not excruciated self-flagellation " for what? ", pity to itself (it is very difficult, understand, but it is necessary). You with all will consult, your two Solar zajchika will help or assist you - you are necessary to them, and they are necessary to you and, at present, this happiness, that you three is each other! Do not despair, Natasha, behind this strip in your life will necessarily come light. At All of you it will be good! Patiences to you, forces and the big happiness in a life!

Margorita
31.05.2004, 02:31
Yes and here sex in general? Who speaks, what to the woman after sorts or labors sex not in pleasure? More often on the contrary. And whether you read, oshshn, the report in general is close or attentive? I speak about that, what is it treachery! And it is justified by nothing.