PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor! At me not so decent problem. About 2 weeks naz...

Lev
30.05.2004, 01:30
Dear doctor!
At me not so decent problem.
About 2 weeks ago me it became unpleasant to kiss, but also t. Item to Me of 15 years, I walk with one little girl about 2 months, but I cannot kiss her more. And I represented on its or her place another at me all the same remain such oshchjushchenie. Help or assist, I cannot any more.

Buharov J.M.
31.05.2004, 01:31
Hello! You have not specified, that means "unpleasantly". If it is a question of unpleasant corporal sensations (simply speaking, " it it is unpleasant on taste "), business, probably, at all and not in you, and in your girl - can be, she is insufficiently clean, or, say, at it or her not too interesting to you, so to say " technics or technical equipment of a kiss ".
If it is a question that is unpleasant _ _, morally - that business, probably, that she has simply ceased to be to you interesting in the erotic plan. In this case you should solve for yourselves, how much or as far as tsenny for you attitudes or relations with her. If not too tsenny you, probably, can reflect on parting with her. If tsenny, in addition between you is available vyskoky a level doveritelnosti - that it is meaningful to experiment, say, in consent all with the same " technics or technical equipment of a kiss ", to look for new ways dostavlenija each other pleasures. In any case, kisses - a thing important, but not in them a short of attitudes or relations so it is not necessary to do or make of an event such tragedies!