PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am excruciated with dreams about change my liked. Actually it or this is not present. I spill out...

aza
27.05.2004, 16:46
I am am excruciated with dreams about change my liked. Actually it or this is not present. I wake up with a stethalgia. Has bothered. It dreams every day. Like I do not think of it or this.

Dmitry
29.05.2004, 08:07
Such can be that you desire to change. Probably from uncertainty in, consider or count liked much better you and are asked by a question, why he with you... In any case, it is necessary to understand itself, the feelings and desires to lift a self-rating, but to not forget, that it is better than your liked, hardly still someone is (t. e. Do not search for another). And more, very much often at people such dreams (or ideas) cause change of the attitude or relation to liked as though those really such have made. Try to not admit or allow it or this in the situation. Success.

Natalia
29.05.2004, 17:39
You can be never assured 100 % he changes or not, But sincerely I hope, that you the man is correct to you.

Margosha
31.05.2004, 00:48
If he the decent or considerable person does not change and if dishonourable - that that with such to live, excuse? You consider or count the spouse as the decent or considerable person? And he of? He to you lzhet? You would live with the liar? Simply respond for itself to it questions and calm down. That's all. It is efficient speaks Dmitry that imagined often stands out for valid. It is better to not be jealous.