PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Question of really Life and Mors! How to get rid from netraditsi...

Nik
25.05.2004, 05:02
The doctor!
Question of really Life and Mors!
How to get rid from
Nonconventional orientation! To me 16
I simply do not know, that to me to do or make!
Besides I any more the virgin in this plan!
I try to struggle, but ideas it is constant not about that than it is necessary. Your advice or council is urgently necessary to me.
It proceeds with gde-those 8 9 years!

Huch
26.05.2004, 16:45
If someone has dexterously persuaded you, the gay does not mean that you. If you has created so the nature what psychologist will not help or assist. Live as you would like, and on opinion another's on. .t.

Buharov J.M.
27.05.2004, 07:30
Hello! The first: a question of "disposal" from t. n. " Nonconventional orientation " - outside of the competence of psychology and medicine, t. To. Homosexuality is a variant __ sexualities, and at all illness or disease. Before, when homosexuality was considered t. n. " Frustration of a sex inclination " - it or her tried "to treat" in the different ways: psychotherapeutic, medicinal, surgical and t. Item It has appeared, that all of them yield marvellously low results, thus is deep kalecha the person of "patient". When seryozno have begun to investigate or research, that such homosexuality - it was found out, that there are no bases to consider or count as its or her disease. In this connection I would recommend you to reflect steadfastly here above what to think of a following question: instead of whether follows pereformulirovat the problem put by you? Not " how to get rid of nonconventional orientation ", and " how to arrange so that orientation did not prevent to live " - and it is possible or probable in many ways, first of all - acceptance of such what you are, comprehension of that your value as persons consists at all in with whom you sleep or wish to sleep!

The anonym
28.05.2004, 09:31
But really there is no way prevozmoch it or this?
I know, what is it subconsciously, but in fact it is wrong, ktomu in the future I want the child, and
On women (girls) of reaction practically a zero! And on the other hand, presently relatives not perceive everyone easy. If my father about it or this learns or finds out that from it or him will be either an attack or an infarct! My mother (about homosexuality) knows about it only. Here from it or this any turnover turns out. And how to me to act or arrive?
Give please one more advice or council.

Nik

Buharov J.M.
29.05.2004, 19:52
Hello still time! The first: as I already wrote to you, with mediko the psychological point of view _ _ the bases to speak that " it is wrong ". Homosexuality is considered or examined;surveyed as something "wrong" only from the point of view of some systems of morals, and that, they condemn not predilection, and _ _, that is the valid unisex contacts.
The second. "To overcome" homosexuality, not having crippled itself most seryoznym in the image - it is impossible, and about it or this I too wrote to you. Theoretically probably: to learn to abstain from sexual contacts to men; to learn to feel sex appeal of women. But neither that, nor another does not entail elimination of homosexual predilections. Besides both that, and another demands long and laborious job with participation of the competent psychologist or the psychotherapist. This job, especially in item or point ")" your age essentially complicates. However, your age, on the contrary, considerably facilitates job in item or point " ". Besides having learned to abstain from unisex contacts, you deprive with yourselves rather important part of the life: contacts to those who - to the present involves you - think of it or this!
The third. About that in this occasion relatives think. You and really are assured, what it is necessary to be guided by an estimation of such "relatives" which are unable you to accept and like such what you are, without dependence from with whom you sleep?

The clever man
30.05.2004, 22:23
Nik!
Come off and engaged in sex with with whom you want! You the owner of the destiny! Do not allow anybody to dictate to you what to do or make, and that is not present!

- To an occasion of children - at us children's homes are simply overflown! Thousand children simply dream to find the the daddy and mum! Or hotjaby mum or only the daddy!
Take the reception child - you will make happy with that both it or him, and!