PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem: with the husband we live for a long time, there is a child. Vobshchem-that all but...

Julia
25.05.2004, 04:07
At me such problem: with the husband we live for a long time, there is a child. Vobshchem-that it's OK, but sometimes the husband can not come home, not having warned then any ugryzeny does not test and to be justified (as he speaks) is not going to. Concrete acknowledgement or confirmations on change are not present, yes I and not so them search for that. Simply och. Its or his position offends: it is possible for me, I the man, you - was not present. Long time (decree) we with the child from it or him zavisili on 100 %, probably he has got used. We with it or him agreed: either warn, or be on communication or connection. But here sometimes he such proelyvaet. It does not arrange me categorically. As to me not that that without it or him kuda-that to descend or go, home the girlfriend to result or bring - it is strictly forbidden, differently loud scandal. I do not know what to do or make. To row I do not like. To agree it is impossible - promises data to me he forgets this second. On it or him (except for material maintenance) in what it is impossible to rely. On me never there is no time. All is restored by the periods, he plays with the child, we talk, I feel, that we are interesting the friend druny, desired. But then all anew. Its or his friend speaks, that I did not insist on what, was its or his support and a leg. But I to him not mum. I too want, that with me were considered. I am not right? How to me of a message? Whether it is possible for something to change or is better to leave?

Julia
26.05.2004, 10:09
People! Well write to me! To me it is devilishly melancholy.

Again taki Julia.
27.05.2004, 19:35
If I start to press on it or him - he speaks, that I behave as its or his former wife, and it is opposite to him. Here and so, from the very beginning, being afraid to be similar to the woman thrown by it or him, being afraid of it or him to lose, I have given in, and sechas similar late to win the independence...

Daniela
29.05.2004, 07:25
Has casually come across your report. I not the doctor. The help of the doctor was necessary to me. You know, at me the similar situation was earlier. To probably us is what to tell or say each other. My crazybooh@list. ru address

Pronin D.A.
30.05.2004, 10:02
Never late to remind that you too the person. The family is the union first of all people liking each other. And it both care, and attention, and respect. If in marriage or spoilage egoism prospers - is not to a place of love. Probably it is necessary to talk with vsvoim the spouse in a silent, quiet situation how you to live further, to try to find out, that does not suit it or him, than its or his periodic disappearances or eradications are caused. Patiences, keenness and caress I wish to wish you to the husband. If yours spunik on a life it is absolute nevrazumljaem (that happens seldom), marriage or spoilage loses the vivifying force, turning in serious, at times intolerable test, becomes katorgoj (that can be worse than constant treachery from the liked person). The ending in that case one - divorce. Also it is not necessary to indulge egoism of the husband at all, you only aggravate with it or this the position and finally turn in obedient besslavesnuju to the slave. And razve marriage or spoilage is a slavery?

Annas
30.05.2004, 18:33
Dear doctor Pronin.! But in fact to wait, demand care and attention to itself is too egoism. Yes basically, all people egoists, in fact without egoism to not survive.