PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. How it is possible to struggle with envy? I envy many people, even p...

WITH
27.05.2004, 22:49
Hello. How it is possible to struggle with envy? I envy many people, even on trifles. It seems to me, is what is it stronger than me, it is complex or difficult to supervise.

aist
29.05.2004, 17:52
I hope, you do not wish mors, to that to that envy. e. Your envy not black. And envy white, generates the ambitions necessary for achievement any vital, for purpose. So, "envy" and operate or work, instead of sit, sobing with envy. Success to you.

lightness
30.05.2004, 17:42
It do not agree with previous the statement - whether I never wish mors something bad to people to whom I envy, and I envy ooochen to much. But it does not add ambitions, on the contrary - only frustration one. vsyo-taki it seems to me, if so envy much, it simply speaks that svoeju are very dissatisfied with a life. Well, here, present, that everything to that you envy - at you has appeared. Whether there are you happy? Whether it is valid you of all it or this so wanted? If doubt, then business not in concrete things, and in your dissatisfaction with a life in general or self. You think that actually want, not thinking of others.