PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I on grane failure. To me 26. At me full decomposing. One and a half year ago I pr...

Dima
05.05.2004, 11:21
I on grane failure. To me 26. At me full decomposing. One and a half year ago I have arrived to Moscow, is simple with a bottle napereves. Native have helped or assisted with job. While I was with them series, kept. Worked, has mastered a new trade, but at job did or made many mistakes or errors, it is disseminated or absent-minded, forgetful. Have appeared money and I have left iz-under the control: has removed or has taken off habitation, but again began to drink much at leisure from job. As a result of me have asked. On the Native land (I from Siberia) I too could not find myself. It is a lot of saws, used narcotics and strong enough, later like has fastened, but with alcohol in enough close relations. Three months I sit without job and I can not force myself it or her in general to search. That with myself delat-I do not know. I live any double life: on eyes at make related also friends like the happy person, and as a matter of fact - the former narcomaniac (and it still in doubt), I drink in loneliness much. As that has told to mum about all this, on what she has told or said to me, that it is necessary to work. .i all. And to take itself and to force I already I can not at all.

Tolokonin A.O.
06.05.2004, 09:49
Dear Dima!
nevidja you it is rather difficult to distinguish or recognize the true reason which suppresses your will by a normal life. Try to find new, till this day inaccessible stimulus for a normal life: love, second half... Believe, that you are not lonely, that there is on light a person to whom you are not indifferent also who you will understand! (in difference from mum) And for the sake of it or this it is necessary to tire out or drive " green the snake " back in a bottle and more never to let out or release outside. Success to you!

Liza
07.05.2004, 07:48
You realize time, all that that occurs or happens to you, you mean is ready to battle with the illnesses, and you will win them. Can it is necessary be for the beginning go to the psychologist who will help or assist you. Or to find the person, kotory had your problems and has overcome itself. e. The person is for the beginning necessary to you, to help or assist you sdvinkt from a place a load of your problems, from a dead point. And when to you it will manage to be made, though most a little also the life will qualitatively change, t. e. Both job you will find, and the girl at you will appear, which will grow fond of you for all life. I not simply console you, I precisely know, that so it and will be for I the computer fortuneteller. I have made the program in which have put in pawn, your data... In general, it is difficult to explain it, and it is not necessary... But remember, that at you all will be OK, the nearest 2 years.

The anonym
08.05.2004, 14:44
LiZ, and what will be at me in first two months? Funny!)))

Liza
09.05.2004, 16:52
If it Dima know, that you will prepare for a jump from a precipice... Both you will jump. Also there will be no at you a way back. But on time, two, will leave three nothing.. E, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Will not come more correctly if you will combine arms or hand IT. Only you will be tormented, if you will wait pokurevaja and kirjaja... Remember, I see your future absolutely in other plane. And only on you depends, you will come to it or him;them, sick and broken, or molodoj-desired dream of many women. (sorry for roughness)

The anonym
11.05.2004, 18:52
LiZ and to fray or prattle you will not forbid. I wrote in fact not Dima, and. From you such fortuneteller, moreover computer, as from the pig-tender ballerina Volochkova. And here at you vpredi greater or big troubles, believe to me: - (

Liza
14.05.2004, 20:56
zastesnjalsja? It is not necessary... What raznitsja as you were called. But all will be as I have told or said. Or you have thought again and have solved that present your life does not need to be changed? Well if you so want, so to that and to be. BUT. In this case YOU do not HAVE FUTURE...

The anonym
18.05.2004, 01:54
Yes you also a full silly woman. What will be, to that will be, to that has told or said? "JAsnovidjashchaja", under the nose sopli remove or take off! Of you to hesitate what for, I speak you, not Dima it, a goat drannaja.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 18:22
I am surprised from similar self-confident people. Doctor Toloknin, it too a pathology? To her speak, that has not got, and she the FORTUNETELLER moreover SO it is assured to people of muck bears or takes out, as a verdict!

The anonym
23.05.2004, 06:25
I am surprised from similar self-confident people. Doctor Toloknin, it too a pathology? To her speak, that has not got, and she the FORTUNETELLER moreover SO it is assured to people of muck bears or takes out, as a verdict!

The anonym
27.05.2004, 01:22

Liza
28.05.2004, 12:41
Do not worry, all guessings otmenjajutja. And I and the truth, drannaja a goat....., no, more likely, drannaja a cat.

Australian
30.05.2004, 12:44
The dollar has already risen up to 0.76 for 1 amer. Dollar