PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, Many thanks for your help, I asked to you a question n...

Olja
28.05.2004, 23:53
The dear doctor,
Many thanks for your help, I asked to you a question last week.
- To mine, my young man - psychologically unripe person as though he was braked in the development on several years ago, and still tries to find global sense in a life in the 34 years. He as the person who while sees
The purpose, knows where to run, and when she disappears, he has no spirit by a life. He wrote to me some phrases in the letter which have amazed or struck me. Within its or his training in college he competed in navigation, and knew, for what to struggle and that to reach or achieve, but then from the moment of as he has thrown it, nothing can replace it, probably if he had children... But, apparently, colliding or facing with a reality, he cannot something change in the psychology, and all prevents to realize to him the desires. He very irresolute, and in our attitudes or relations he sees only minuses. Similar, its or his consciousness and ideas go on a circle, from a question of my former engagement up to a question, that he is afraid to trust me, as to someone unfamiliar.
Probably, I any delicate advice or council can natolknut it or him on an idea address for the help to the psychologist or the psychotherapist?
Please, advise me, whether I can kak-nibud suggest an idea it or him to address for assistance
To the person who, probably, will help or assist to solve to him its or his psychological problems?

Bobrov A.E.
30.05.2004, 10:39
Is better to make it a method of analogy - on positive (but only without idealization) an example someone with similar problems.