PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks! Has recollected and at once has removed a photo! I joke!:)) and by the way, viewing oby...

Anton - Red
23.05.2004, 08:43
Thanks! Has recollected and at once has removed a photo! I joke!:)) and by the way, viewing of usual household photos of other woman is change?:))

Red
24.05.2004, 19:21
Anton, change is that at you in a head. You should know, that " has presented - all the same, that was ":)))) If you look on " usual household " photos of the woman and represent, that you with her now would make, that, certainly, it is change!:)))))))

___
25.05.2004, 12:16
Saffron milk cap, I hope, you have joked???? Yes???:)))

Anton - Red
27.05.2004, 02:19
Already has almost presented, you in time have stopped me! Thanks, you have rescueed or saved my family!:)))

Red
28.05.2004, 08:55
Has joked.:)))) but in each joke there is only a share of a joke. _, and what such change, on yours? At what stage she begins? To kiss is a change? And if not vzasos? And for the handle to be taken is already change? And if at me from it or this the orgasm happens unexpectedly?

___
28.05.2004, 17:00
Personally for me change is a sex with drugim/another. Kisses? Hardly, but my husband speaks, that will not forgive or excuse even a kiss. Though 10 years only with it or him I kiss:) Sometimes I represent on its or his place of other men or even women. But I do not know that during this moment at it or him in a head? But as change it precisely I do not consider or I count.

Anton - ___
30.05.2004, 00:23
And what there is in your comprehension " a sex with drugim/another "? I am serious.

___
30.05.2004, 02:48
Anton, I tell: sex of mine of the man and other woman (another the man). With men wash with sex to be engaged it becomes exact not, but here there was a terrible history of one girl, which zastukala muzhenka with another. Here therefore variants are possible or probable, I considered or examined;surveyed a question "in general".

Anton - ___
30.05.2004, 06:41
No, I about concept "SEX" of your comprehension. And sex with use of a condom is sex or not? And a petting? And virtual? And by phone? Kisses too different happen.

___
30.05.2004, 09:23
Anton, what you, however... Caustic. So also has asked: " That for you SEX ". I shall satisfy your curiosity. In my comprehension sex is a tactile contact of two individuals. Whether with penetration, whether without, with a condom or without - value or meaning;importance has no. By phone and in virtuale - is not present, it is not serious. Here if after phone or virtuala it would be desirable to repeat all in a reality - change begins! A passionate kiss - almost change, only do not ask, that such a passionate kiss, and that I shall descend or go from mind or wit!