PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am very easy or light for making cry, it is enough to raise or increase on me a voice or uvi...

Natalia, 30 years
29.05.2004, 23:05
I am very easy or light for making cry, it is enough to raise or increase on me a voice or I shall see tears on eyes of the close person and all.... Itself I roar. And to calm down happens very difficultly. As I remember, it at me from teenage age, and can earlier. I understand, that sometimes I look or appear silly, I the adult person and it is necessary to behave in arms or hand, but I can not in any way. To a roar on any trifles. But that is even worse, same I notice at the 10 years or summer sons. You will raise or increase on it or him a voice - he roars, a problem or task cannot solve - roars, at school someone is lifted up - roars, posmejalis above it or him - again roars, etc. What is it excessive emotsionalnost? Whether It is possible as that to supervise the emotions and how to learn it or this the child (in fact he the guy and such tearful it will be very serious in a life). Enough what acceptance that of preparations can? Thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
30.05.2004, 08:43
Natalia!
Your tearfulness is caused most likely by presence of a neurosis. And it already should be treated internally.
Not superfluous will receive also consultation of the neurologist.