PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I emotionally am not steady, there can be a good mood, and then kakoj-...

ira
25.05.2004, 07:59
I emotionally am not steady, there can be a good mood, and then any trifle - and to die it would be desirable, thus frightens desire to harm to to get rid of morbid ideas. Constantly pursues feeling of a hopelessness and weariness, own negligibility. Ideas so oppress, that there are no more forces what to do or make?

Anonymous
26.05.2004, 14:01
What to do or make? Easier or simply to lift the self-rating. Then and minutes of failure you will not feel "negligibility" and you will not want to harm to yourself. Ty-nedoljublennaja, nedolaskannaja in the childhood (and can and till now). To you have not given feeling of unconditional (!) back, the love and respect directly depend on conditions and for certain frequent comparison not in your advantage or benefit, or even - criticism at presence another's took place. Tak-the low self-rating, excessive self-criticism and chronic feeling of fault develops. Inability of to respect and like without dependence from estimations at school, successes in a life or opinion of associates. More likely - without dependence from a bottom - only bad opinion on. (" Udacha-accident, failure - law " whereas should be on the contrary). It t. naz. " Mentality of the loser ". But despite of it or her, it is possible to change and then and in a life suddenly all will be adjusted directly by " wonderful image ".
Remember, there is objectively no world, a life. There is only you to it or him;them the attitude or relation.

ira
27.05.2004, 21:45
Thanks.
I did not reflect at all earlier, that all so is simple - the love since the childhood bypassed me the party or side (to put it mildly), I simply did not suspect, that in it or this there can be a reason.
Excuse, and how it is possible podjat this self-rating or to change the attitude or relation to the world? To borrow or occupy in a self-suggestion? I know, that on external conditions small depends, I do not know, that it is particularly possible to make to change the attitude or relation, is simple I can not any more so.

The anonym
28.05.2004, 23:53
It is well told or said in the anonymous text, but it is not quite correct. And whether threat is subjectivity of perception of the world? How to achieve, to not react was acutely to an event around if you react a skin? Itself always considered or counted successful and taken place. Love was enough. In what then the reason of alarm and instability?

Anonymous
30.05.2004, 08:21
I with pleasure podiskutiruju with both of you, shall answer questions and I shall be glad to share experience, in fact before, still god-two back, was same self-insufficient))))). If want, I can give mail for correspondence.