PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know, that to me to do or make. The problem washing has arisen for a long time, but in...

Ekaterina
28.05.2004, 13:48
Hello! I do not know, that to me to do or make. The problem washing has arisen for a long time, but recently she especially excruciates me. I on character the cheerful person, at me am a lot of friends, I am constant with them I communicate. I am liked native, friends. I study at university on the second course, I am engaged in foreign tongues. All it is good, if not one "but". I do not like to live. I do not understand, what for I go to University, what for I meet friends. When I leave on street, to me it becomes awkward that someone looks at me. Silly, certainly, but in shop I am afraid to ask of the seller to show me to something, not being assured or confident that I shall buy or purchase this thing.
Looking at myself in a mirror, I understand, that nice, and the God good has awarded with a figure, not having forgotten to enclose in me brains. I it understand all. But I can not be myself. That whom I see in a mirror of the house, instead of in public, leaving on street. In me there does not live such muck as envy. But, when I meet the girlfriend, I on all hundred am assured, that first of all will pay attention to it or her, instead of on me even if I have made a remarkable make up and is more tremendous have put on. Probably, this all iz-for my uncertainty in and any complexes. It can seem silly, but, believe, this problem prevents to live to me. I very much wish to find a way out, but I do not know as. Please, advise something. Thankful in advance.

The anonym
29.05.2004, 19:42
It is necessary to specify, how old are you? 18?

JUlja
30.05.2004, 07:19
The sun, it is necessary simply to learn to accept yourself such what you are. To extraneous people, as a rule, is not present up to you absolutely any business or affairs (it I about a saleswoman in shop, for example), they will forget about you through pair minutes, after your leaving or care. It is not necessary to be afraid to seem silly or ugly. In the world you vsyo-cannot peerly please all people.:)