PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As you think, whether is normal, that I MCH tries whenever possible does not pay...

Natasha
21.05.2004, 09:24
As you think, whether is normal, that I MCH tries to not pay whenever possible at restaurants (not always certainly), in shops (always), for dinners in establishment (in 90 percents of cases I cry or pay both for myself and for it or him) when we go to travel, I always pay the tour. It speaks that its or his family saves money for an apartment and he of money gives all to mum. Certainly I too am interested, that its or his parents have more quickly left for a new apartment. But something all taki is unpleasant to me such situation. We live while separately and it is terrible to me to move to it or him;them as I am afraid, that my contribution to purchase of an apartment for parents will be even more. Judge please, it is normal?

tusja
21.05.2004, 16:54
It seems to me, you should talk to it or him. As with one torony, like he for Vaeshgo happiness would try, I so have understood, parents in another kvaritru will drive, and you - in them. But, on the other hand: this apartment where you will drive, will belong to parents, they can present or bequeath to its or her son, but y-that to enj the attitude or relation will not have. The same not in common acquired property. That is you feed also it or him and now, and then if will quarrel, at it or him the apartment remains, and at you? You also will expel... Let he even for itself(himself) everywhere pays.

Lerchik
24.05.2004, 14:42
Yours MCH the real zhlob, and any justifications of type " I give money to parents " here are inappropriate. I still can understand a variant when everyone for itself(himself) pays but that the girl paid for the man... It simply to not respect with itself: (To move to it or him;them or net-your right, in advance to that All of you should be bought to itself samoj-from lipstick up to a boot, only if now you only prepare the mistress to yourselves and the money having moved to yours to the man, you it is necessary to not report almost for each spent rouble. And in fact you MCH is able to consider or count money, dexterously he manipulates you!

LANA
26.05.2004, 15:55
What horror! Razbaluete sejchas-then he in general on a head will sit down. One my friend kak-time that not knowing has paid that noutbuk, which husband has presented the mistress, and the wife an old computer has palmed off.

Nadya
27.05.2004, 02:58
Natasha, ochnites poka ne pozdno. Ya po sobstvennomu opitu znayu, chto ni kchemu xoroshemu takie otnosheniya ne pruvidut. Ya vstrechalas s parnem, xota znala, chto s dengami u nego tugovato, no ya ne koristniy chelovek i terpela mnogie ego vixodki. Vo pervix, on ne daril mne cvetov i perviy mesac voobshe ne priglashal mena nikuda, daje v kafe. A v to vrema bila jutkaya jara i ya chuvstvovala, chto visixayu zajivo, no molchala, xotela ego proverit. POtom ya sama predlojila emu sxodit gde-nibud posidet. pervoe vrema on platil, no ya chuvstvovala seba kak-to ne lovko, mojet iz-za togo, chto on jalel daje potratit na mena samuyu meloch. Moi podozreniya podtverdilis tolko posle togo, kak on skazal, chto kogda mi v sledushiy raz poydem v kino, to ya doljna budu (net on daje skzal, chto mne PRIDETSA) zaplatit za 2 bileta. t. k. on v poslednee vrema slishkom mnogo tratit. Mol na drugiz ne jalko, a na mena emu jalko potratit groshi. Hatash, zapomnite takoy mujchina i xleba domoy ne prineset. Ya svoego otvalila skazav, chto u mena est drugoy, xota konechno u mena nikogo net i mne inogda odinoko, no eto luchshe chem terpet takoe otnosheniye k sebe. I to, chto on kopit dengi-ne opravdanie. Znayu mnogix, u kotorix ne bilo vozmojnosti daje brali v dolg, chtob sdelat podarok svoey devushke. Nastoyahsiy mujik ne pozvolit, chtob za nego platili. broste ego poka ne pozdno. POVerte, luchshe bit golodnoy, chem est vsakuyu gadost!

Sanyok
29.05.2004, 22:06
Yes why it is direct then have thrown on the guy? Can it is simple difficulties with money! To all happens. Here I to you shall tell one instructive history from the life. When I was the student met one girl which parents were very rich. And I at times did not have money even to her on flowers. About restaurants and cinema with my budget we had to forget, and to go at her expense I refused. Therefore we simply walked, sat in park, went on a visit to each other home. Has passed or has taken place already many years, I have risen, at me the family and that there was with that girl I even I do not know, as we have left and for a long time I did not see it or her. I hope, that she's fine...

Hazhilina I.I.
30.05.2004, 06:14
Natasha! If at you serious attitudes or relations, you need to talk to it or him how he represents your joint life as the family budget will be made. Both of you will be brought money in the family, or by you in family, and he to mum (or in bank). Last variant sometimes happens. Here on a site described such examples from a matrimonial life. Describe to him the representations of home life. In detail ask it or him, whether he considers or counts, that when you get married, you will have a separate family. And in what measure he considers necessary to help or assist the parents. Even if in answers he will give them a priority most likely so will be and in the further .