PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To all women konfy, and especially to the Herring and Margo posveshchaetsja: Greyish gru...

Calibre
27.05.2004, 09:13
To all women konfy, and especially to the Herring and Margo posveshchaetsja:
The greyish sad rain goes,
And I sit on a pipe.
At an entrance someone waits for someone,
And I in itself.

For me the chain of traces was stretched,
Water flows down from moustaches.
And a rain till the morning to charge or load it is ready,
And can be, for ever.

Trees will blacken through a fog,
Arms or Hand having lifted in entreaty.
And I on roofs shall leave one-
Again in itself.

From malicious and tender I shall leave,
Also there will be a rain, as now.
I know people - and I shall not enter
At the door opened by them.

They to stroke me will want,
Will allow to go on carpets,
And if will drown my kittens-
That to me wishing goods.

And again there will be someone's fault
To lay on my destiny.
But I on roofs shall leave one-
Again in itself.

Herring
28.05.2004, 08:52
Calibre, I kak-for a long time spoke that, that my liked plate in the childhood was " the Cat who walks in itself ". At me till now gde-that rolls a cover from this plate, is ingenious oformlennaja-all only black tsvetom-on a white background. The avenue of bald trees leaving in a distance, and koshka-the rear view, with the lifted tail, and under a tail a small white point) the Artist - oformitel-the genius))) - it was necessary to designate a place, up to which all to a cat, which..., etc.)))

Calibre-herring
28.05.2004, 14:01
Raspingly... In my representation such only Huch could write.) Anja if you want that you only flattered always, and as though, type did not climb in soul - for God's sake, only then it is not necessary to speak, that konfa for you it something of type of a diary. Really I have come or stepped to you on a callositas? - excuse. At you a beautiful image - give it or him we shall not destroy or blast?)

Herring
30.05.2004, 05:29
The calibre, yes for the sake of boga-at me is not present an image, how much I already about it or this spoke time. Why you think, that you have come or stepped to me on mozol-are not present, that I have written about cat's zadnitsu-one of bright impressions of the childhood when the hint "doper" up to children's consciousness, but was not formulated how it is called. I have written this messazh simply so, I quite liked a poem... I also do not want that gladili-I in general want nothing me, I am simple and in itself..