PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to accustom the son to eat tongue as meat, instead of how tongue?...

Huch
23.05.2004, 01:56
How to accustom the son to eat tongue as meat, instead of how tongue?

I am I
24.05.2004, 00:10
What for at the person to scoff? Does not want let does not eat. And that will have further to accustom to eat brains, as brains, a liver, as a liver, heart, as heart... brrr

Uncle Kohl
24.05.2004, 19:13
Many of us abstain from expression of the deep concern by destiny of our child to not frame impression as if we are slaves to own children. During centuries the prevailing man's culture to accept meat in nutrition (including tongue of animals) separated mind from emotions. Believing, that the reality can be comprehended or overtaken "objectively", she gave a priority to analytical operations to acceptance of meat nutrition and underestimated the "subjective" world of vegetative nutrition, as emotions and intuition.

liska
25.05.2004, 15:37
It is impossible, give already to the child freedom. My child does not eat a fish, the eggs, any offal, seafoods and all that is prepared yesterday, about tongue already and I do not speak. Nothing helps or assists.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 02:09
pp

Hrjun
27.05.2004, 11:52
And you to him naveshaj noodles, what is it a cake cow. I to tongue have like to majority. Before mamulja that me have taken in a day nursery in toddlers to me thrust the lead weight that weighed more, and that did not take. And once, sitting on weights or balances, I her or it zagrohal....:-)))

I am I
28.05.2004, 10:19
Mda, serious at Hrjuna there was a childhood. .s weights in toddlers, probably, that far has not crept away.

Well here
30.05.2004, 02:09
But what qualitative pink porosenochek it has turned out!..))))))