PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day! Has ripened a question... Whether the family, a heredity okaz can...

AnzhelikA
19.05.2004, 00:19
Kind time of day! Has ripened a question... Whether the family, a heredity to influence attitudes or relations with an opposite floor can? Us three sisters, I younger - and at everyone not developed life. Our mum beautiful, but very strict and basic woman on a life without compromises, on a life has remained is lonely. I can tell or say for all three - are not deprived neither appearance nor mind or wit, sisters are much more senior than me are the bright women allocated. But... I even see, that simply worthy men are not present, and at their age it is already more complex or difficult to arrange a life. Well you understand, children and other... One time there were conversations in family: " Patrimonial damnation "," wreath of a celibacy ". To me 23, it is necessary to arrange a life, but does not leave! That I do or make. In attitudes or relations it is legible and always I look at moral foundations of the person... But... Always one extremity or end - they simply leave! Here recently has left the young man, he wore on arms or hand, we were simply a single whole and something with it or him happens, he was broke, became rasping, sharp, acted meanly. I have torn with it or him. And ALREADY I feel that to it or this there will be no extremity or end, each time again and again... You open heart to another and all... It becomes the beginning of the extremity or end!!! Whether there is to it or this a logic explanation in general? What I need to do or make with itself? I see what not so everything as should be, necessarily in mysticism believe you will begin. Studied or investigated psychology, speak it is wise not on years, I can expect much beforehand and distinguish people. There can be a problem consists what I too see much and I understand?

Herring
19.05.2004, 12:38
Certainly, mozhet-education!!!!! At me almost the same, only I married))) Simply am pleasant to men when the woman do or make of myself such kuklu-the little fool then they are not afraid of it or her, and go on contact. I when to me am boring, or jobs net-I leave to sit in kafeshku for stolik-directly on a threshold of my job. Well and like as one in cafe I sit))) So each time any knight podkatit-one another prishiblennee. And I, depending on nastroenija-sometimes do not let know, that otvalil, and I "wriggle"))) - as that fox in a fable with black))) If you saw, how it operates or works!!!) try or taste, even as entertainment it is interesting)

Anzhelika to the Herring
20.05.2004, 20:46
Entertainments speak? And what for? Each time you look inside of object and what you see? Correctly... To a raven... And if there is no that it turns out as usually and the ending - the broken trough

Herring
21.05.2004, 02:31
Yes is not present, Anzhelika, having a good time thus, you will train " on cats "))) Eventually, you wish to change a situation, here and begin with knowledge of by means of unvaluable objects for you)))

Anzhelika to the Herring
22.05.2004, 00:53
I have a good time, have bored... What to learn that, I as books read them... And comes across nepoznannyj - and breaks my heart

Herring
22.05.2004, 05:54
To well you, to you nepoznannye come across))) And you try to live under the formula which I as that have heard: " You can make only my life better, to spoil it or her I to you I shall not give "))))

AnzhelikA
23.05.2004, 14:04
I apologize everything participating in conference, but would like to hear the answer to the question at the doctor. The help of the professional psychologist is necessary to probably me...

Bobrov A.E.
23.05.2004, 17:46
It is rather probable, that you a victim t. n. " The family script ". This thing in any sense ephemeral, but really spoils a life to many people. There are, for example, whole generations of families in which there are only women. Men "are as though superseded" from them (even children). Such "scripts" are realized by different ways (for example, by excessive moralizatorstva or a superfluous touchiness). And in their each separate case it is necessary to reveal, analyze and develop or tap, analyze and develop;reveal, analyze and produce;tap tactics of counteraction. But business this or thus uneasy and oshibyki are inevitable. However as a whole has put that costs or stands. So if you feel, that collide or face with such family "script" and do not wish him to submit to consult with the psychotherapist to you definitely costs or stands.

The mouse
24.05.2004, 17:48
Anzhelika, there is more than self-criticism! You write, what chitaeta people as the book, all of you at once clearly and clearly, but do not forget, what you too not an ideal, " there are no worthy men "? - cannot be. It is necessary to make real demands to people, to have patience and to be reconciled with their disadvantages. Choose clever, intelegentnyh men ("nepoznannyh"), but do not try to show them, that you it is the cleverest, never put itself above others. Try to analyse why your young man has left? (is simple to not repeat the mistakes or errors) Most likely you something have offended it or him.

The mouse
24.05.2004, 22:46
I apologize for grammatic mistakes or errors: has not re-read, that has written. I wish to add still, that always it is necessary to show respect for the person

Anzhelika Mice
26.05.2004, 03:14
Tell or Say how to be reconciled by what when I am strongly sick he walks with friends and at all does not call? How to be reconciled with that that he removes or takes out goes by the machine or car of the liked girls and then to me about it or this at soore tells, that wiping about me legs or foots?

The mouse
27.05.2004, 05:56
Anzhelika to be reconciled it is not necessary at all. That you respect with yourselves, it perfectly. I did not wish to tell or say, that it is necessary to cling to this person. That I had in view of so it that when person to aspire to show to emphasize what he clever it very much often turns out due to others (vpode it or him of such heights to not reach or achieve), and it pushes away people.

Anzhelika Mice
27.05.2004, 13:22
Often I collide or face with the application or statement " the more I learn or find out you the I start to be afraid more, you too strong and correct ". Understand... " Than more he learns or finds out me! ". That's it that problems arise not right at the beginning, when I really usual person... And further a hysterics " I do not understand you, never I can foresee ". I on the contrary can explain all both I see everything, and I understand all. Only I am silent. The truth all can also consists in me? I search for a solution and does not leave

The mouse
28.05.2004, 19:41
Try TO TALK to people about those problems which excite you. You the self-sufficient, clever person, it is not necessary to think, that iz-for it or this at you to not develop private life. You are still very young, to you simply there was no you the man. It can be simple you not on those sink down?))) here, as they say in about - it is obligatory. Probably you wait too much and demand from people?

Herring
29.05.2004, 21:31
The little girls, one slovom-war of floors))) With this phenomenon collides or faces each woman, really to learn dogovarivatsja-not only with muzhchinami-it is necessary to want strongly at least. But here if to develop in itself ability to hear other person, to learn harmonious obshcheniju-it all the same that one million to win! Here and so, devchonki-it is necessary to study, all that it is possible to tell or say unequivocally in the conclusion of conversation)

Elena
30.05.2004, 01:26
Herring, thanks for the formula, napishu-ka I to its or her wall!