PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, dear, me of 49 years. Except for panic attacks postojannoo not hvata...

Farida
24.05.2004, 02:59
The doctor, dear, me of 49 years. Except for panic attacks postojannoo there is no air. Pyrroxanum, psihotanin especially do not help or assist. What is this a dyspnea? Both the asthma and heart are excluded. I beg, only be not silent.

aist
26.05.2004, 12:15
You not volnujtest, all these or it oshchushchenija-is result of panic attacks. They are not lethal, but very much spoil a life. The psychiatrist Who will correctly pick up medicines, certainly, is necessary to you, And you will feel better. I am ill or sick about 30 years. Also I am was insolent or keep, mainly on medicines. For these years, and education has received, has married, has given birth, and has fulfilled up to pension. But kept on medicines. During attacks and pressure jumps, and udushche, and also it is a lot of still that terrible... And as though the attack was not excruciating, of it or this do not die. And medicines, help or assist very well, do or make a life high-grade... Keep and search for the doctor.., success to you, the darling.

Ekaterina
26.05.2004, 23:28
Zdravstsvujte the doctor! I suffer panicheskami attacks about one year, saw Paksil and Alprazolam, have temporarily helped or assisted, but after their cancelling, all signs have returned. I after tomorrow depart, but I never flied, and very much of it or this I am afraid. I am afraid that heart perestukivat will be (at me such sometimes happens, at me prolaps mitral and trikuspidalnogo and a regurgitation of 1 degree) I do not know valves how much or as far as these diagnoses are dangerous. As will cope with itself. Very much I am afraid to test PA onboard the plane

Elena
29.05.2004, 23:33
aist, whether allow to contact you and to set some questions, 14 years (I consider or count, that they are deleted from a high-grade life) am excruciated PA