PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise please... At us with the husband of a disagreement in education of the child...

Kamila
29.05.2004, 00:40
Advise please... At us with the husband of a disagreement in education of the child (to him 2 years).... The husband can (as to him kazhetsja for fun) to shout for example " To sleep quickly ", or leads up it or him (the son speaks what is it its or his toys starts to be nervous) for ears to him ottopyrivaet, before a dream nabesjatsja and then after the priest to him gives that has fallen asleep... I explain to him do not do or make, the child irritate, so and he does not understand... HOW to me TO be? I speak esteem books does not want... Advise please... Thankful in advance

The propagandist
29.05.2004, 21:54
Time for education is missed! Now it is necessary to operate, operate or work, operate;operate, work;work, work and more time to operate or work! If to your disagreement the whole two years has come it is time to cardinal decisions! It is time to cease toloch water in stupe! Time for acceptance of the final and faultless decision Has come! To hear opinions it is possible infinitely, but to make is always better! It is time to stop any debate! Declare ultimatums, declare or announce protests, use all possible or probable methods of influence on an adversary and do not stop to insist on faultlessness of own views on the developed position! Support will be! Remember, that you are not lonely in the correctness! All world community watches or keeps up proceeding events with a strain! So show the world that are capable not only to speak, but also to do or make! All of us on your party or side!