PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And what here in general occurs or happens? Where all?...

The anonym
25.05.2004, 08:45
And what here in general occurs or happens? Where all?

Victor Pavlovich Kuznetsov
25.05.2004, 16:26
Casually here has come and has understood, that has got in a female madhouse! Neither mind or wit, nor talent, detki conduct game on first attempt at writing. It is successful to pass away vremechko all of you!

Dan
27.05.2004, 02:12
See as it was presented, - "Victor Pavlovich Kuznetsov", likes that under the full program called. Communistic pride it is visible deeply velas.

Victor Pavlovich Kuznetsov
28.05.2004, 18:21
The communist never was, to me 33 years, and here pride are! And you that I wish!

Dan
29.05.2004, 17:47
Spasibochki, such infection it is not necessary to me, leave it or her to itself. Too 33, also the modest self-respect suffices me. And than gordishsja that, Victor Pavlovich Kuznetsov? By the way "communistic", it from communistic education. It is not obligatory to be the communist to borrow such. In many strannah happened, with many communicated, but as at us in Russia I there did not meet such arrogent men. The communism vidat has not absolutely died; has reincarnated, divided or shared;undressed, has hidden, but has not died.