PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings, the help is necessary. At me through 2 mes wedding, has tortured nervous trembling on it or this...

Tatyana
23.05.2004, 05:56
Greetings, the help is necessary.
At me through 2 mes wedding, has tortured nervous trembling in this occasion.

The anonym
23.05.2004, 21:43
Wedding to cancel, and nervous trembling will pass or take place!

The anonym
24.05.2004, 23:48
And diarrhea still is not present with all bouquet in addition?

Natalia
26.05.2004, 07:41
Have found an occasion for rzhachki! Tanja, you still have time to solve all problems. Actually, why nervous trembling? Doubts in correctness of a choice? Or material problems? Explain, then it will be possible to help or assist

The anonym
26.05.2004, 09:45
Aha, you will especially support, yes, Natashas? You prochti that at it or her are created, and then will understand, that she stsit to leave for it or him.

The anonym
28.05.2004, 01:38
to Tatyana
Tanechka! Be not afraid! At me wedding was 1, 5 years ago - worried terribly! All has passed or has taken place - better and will not think up! Try to think about pleasant: a dress, a hairdress, invitations, etc. Descend or Go or make a trial make up, a hairdress if already is be trained to walk around an apartment in a dress and celebratory shoes, to dance with mamoj/the girlfriend a waltz - all these skills will be necessary nja a celebration (you simply budutu itself more confidently chuvstovat in the wedding order!) about liked, eventually! At you ALL WILL be good! Mirjam

Ejpril
29.05.2004, 14:46
If your nervous trembling is not connected in any way with doubts in occasion of necessity of the wedding it is quite normal. Try to not wind itself, let will be only pleasant volnenie-think of the pleasant moments.