PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I read conference only about abortions, sex, changes. But in fact is still otnosh...

olga
24.05.2004, 09:05
I read conference only about abortions, sex, changes. But in fact there are still attitudes or relations in family between native people. A place of the woman in family, man's chauvinism. Have not forgotten - female psychology. That keeps people together when already it would be desirable to run up and dolgo-longly each other to not see. That think in this occasion of the woman and how to live in family where already simply you regret that kogda-that has married or married. Also you regret, that you get or start children and you spend for them the life. How to go through, that relatives bother, but it would not be desirable to wage with them war iz-for it or this, and necessary to be reconciled with " DISTURBANCE of YOUR BORDERS " when everyone climb with the problems, and your problems concern or touch nobody. How the man in marriage or spoilage if its or his wife is unhappy can be happy? If you about something ask are an order and if you - you do not hear. It poisons your life and not so already remains much.

Lima Vajkule
25.05.2004, 16:44
I all over again wished to respond in detail, but having read through still time have changed the mind. Tell or say, everything, what perechisljaete-it about NATIVE people? In what the reason, what you wish to establish or install rigid borders?
" Also you regret, that you get or start children and you spend for them the life. " And this any especially morbid statement... Listen, here depression continuous. Well here I in any way shall not understand, why with similar ideas people of gnaw up to the last, instead of address to the expert. Here not in female psychology has put absolutely, and in depression.

ksy
25.05.2004, 21:36
The answer one REVOLUTION

Lima Vajkule
26.05.2004, 19:16
:))) Ksju! Very good answer! Where revolution, is not present depressions!

Victoria
28.05.2004, 08:52
Olga, and how old are you, how for a long time you married?
You, probably, very much ustali, remember, how at Pugachevoj " and not that what to argue - simply even to speak... I am tired! "
Try to descend or go... In church to talk to the father. It has very much helped or assisted my sister, simply very much. They (I mean good confessors) fine are able to talk, edify on mind or wit, to remove or take out stress. Try to descend or go.. On a confession, and what?
I shall dare to add from Dolsky (-to mine, this best, that he has told or said or has sung): " ALL Was divided or ed undresswas ON LIGHT into LOVE and DISLIKE ".
It is possible to tell or say about the husband " razlegsja again, the idler " or " Has a rest, mine zajchik " - all depends on LOVE, there is she or not.

The anonym
28.05.2004, 23:11
It was ran golopom across the Europe! Olja, subjects essential, but in what a question particularly? In fact here it is necessary to separate grains from plevel and concerning to each your offer separately to reach the short...

Thorn (not the doctor)
29.05.2004, 11:59
Problem - to mine that Olga feels that have knocked down it or her as the person, have limited freedom, the rights. Yes I shall not be opplyovan, but I shall tell or say, that Olga itself is guilty in the troubles. There is the elementary rule: you do not want - do not do or make. You can not live in a vice - leave. If you do not leave, the current state of affairs you freedom means arranges more, than. You mean too weak to be schaslivoj. Find in itself forces, solve, how much or as far as tsenna for you your life and forward! There is no life without difficulties, but what difficulties to suffer or bear - to solve to you. Solve!