PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have such problem: that I often start to seem to Me zadyhaju...

aloynka
26.05.2004, 11:26
I have such problem: to Me often starts to seem that I choke, and there is it kak-that spontaneously, but I know that the problem goes from a head. I of years etak 5 have gone through the depression connected with mors of a dog after that could not leave this status about one year back. Here togda-that I have tested problems with respiration. And then it began to occur or happen periodically as soon as I started to think of it or this. But vse-taki the asthma seems to me what is it any not, etc. I very activly go in for sports (bicycle). And I never do not have dyspnea or short wind, opposite all time would be desirable me of more load. Consulted to the psychotherapist. She has appointed or nominated to me Relanium, a little bit distracts, but for a short while. How to me to be? Can to me it is necessary treat a head or borrow or occupy in something??????

Bobrov A.E.
28.05.2004, 02:20
I think, that at you after depression stereotypic reaction to the stress, expressed in t has developed. n. Somatizations of alarm. When negative emotions are transformed to the unpleasant corporal sensations connected with respiration (this feeling of a "incomplete" inspiration is usual). It is necessary to talk to other psychotherapist, and it is even better to pass or take place a course of a psychotherapy.

Sasha
29.05.2004, 09:14
Instead of will advise where or at whom more expediently and more effectively to follow a similar policy?