PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello people, help or assist advice or council! I want is class to spend New Year's pra...

JUlja
28.05.2004, 13:39
Hello people, help or assist advice or council! I want is class to spend New Year's holidays. I have a guy (or the lover is more correct), meet about 3 years but is irregular t. To. He lives in other city and we see only for holidays. He the person unreliable by way of promises - will not call, will not make, and on the contrary. We meet when to him conveniently t. e. When will knock on a head, calls unexpectedly for me more often. Attitudes or relations it is impossible to name serious (at it or him and others are) But I likely like it or him at least there is a passion and he to me is completely not indifferent and I to him too. And so, he comes precisely for New Year's holidays, and in an ideal would be to meet for me new year with it or him and its or his friends. But it besides as to him in a head will knock. But recently I have met on an Internet nice enough Spaniard who for holidays too comes to Russia, to Moscow (and I from pitera) as he has told or said to look or see city and to come to see one friend (at us the attitude or relation yet in that stage to be jealous, etc., we have met more recently), but wishes and to arrive in piter to see me and at my desire together to spend a new year's eve. And so I sit also a head I fracture. I never saw this Spaniard, can and we shall not like (saw only on a photo) but I already for a long time search real acquaintances abroad and he/she is the first person which to me have liked also which comes here, I can not such chance to neglect, and suddenly there will be something serious.. But if I to him shall tell or say precisely, come, under the law of meanness or low act my lover will call and will invite to itself and I all having thrown or stopped shall rush off to it or him;them t. To. I have already told or said that passion and t. And besides we each other know item for a long time, I will be well assured that with it or him to me.. It is possible to tell or say to the Spaniard in other any day to arrive, and suddenly at it or him will not turn out or will take offence.. And again under the law of meanness or low act my lover will decide to celebrate without me and I should get drunk simply alone in new year.. And here so always in my life that densely that is empty. That is at present I would like to celebrate well and new year (with someone from them) and to meet them both on holidays. And the Spaniard already adjusts with the answer...

Leka
29.05.2004, 03:43
Give, JUlek, to the Spaniard. Your Russian friend anywhere will not get to. You will break off it or him razok, he can to you will concerns - more seriously. He vidat already for a long time arises upon a lesson.