PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to men. Tell or say, and as the man understands, that he has ripened up to is created...

The anonym
25.05.2004, 14:17
Question to men. Tell or say, and how the man understands, what he has ripened before creation of the present or true family? I mean as he understands, what wants the child? What he thus feels?

oshn
26.05.2004, 15:55
When the pavor before venereal diseases prevails of pavor to remain without sex today at night,))) and if seryozno, for me it was when 20 years ago I have understood, that I shall lose it or her also this loss will be irrevocable (more shortly, I shall miss a chance) if I shall not offer her an arm or a hand and heart. Has passed or has taken place twenty years, I have lost it or her, an arm or a hand, heart and a head... luchsheby I was gave this imperceptible MOVE,)))).

The guy
28.05.2004, 03:04
When "has financially ripened" and starts to feel need or requirement for close people.
And children can be wanted always. The main thing that sufficed money. Eventually not to us to give birth or travail:). And not to us will solve how much them.

Ivan
29.05.2004, 02:40
I single, 20 years. But now I can precisely tell or say that is ready! Change for me has come or stepped instantly. Earlier I promised that I marry when I will have a huge status and so on. Also has suddenly fallen in love. - to the present. At once has felt that povzraslel. Now I am already exact not the boy - I the MAN. Also I wish to accumulate a status TOGETHER WITH her