PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has left army one month ago (aide-de-camp served). Excruciate not nightmares, and STR...

La Braska
24.05.2004, 10:24
Has left army one month ago (aide-de-camp served). Excruciate not nightmares, and TERRIBLE dreams: tunnels, officers, and at all at they are the most unpleasant sensations I test. I rise broken in the morning, I fulfil change........... To sleep I lay down and I fall asleep with perezhivagnijami these dreams. How to me TO DUMP or RESET all it?

Margosha
26.05.2004, 02:37
Tunnel in a dream - as though " playing of a situation " rozhdenija/morses (a female symbol - as though a "patrimonial" way which there passes or there takes place the child, being born and which is recollected to the person by the last before mors). As the moment initsiatsii (t can be described. e. Transition in a new age category, as occured or happened to you in army). You tested what "unpleasant" sensations and why have mentioned "officers"? Also have specified the post - "aide-de-camp" (t. e. The subordinate in relation to the officer?). An explanation: or there were the situations close to mors. Or the officer how your chief, forced you to something? To tell the truth, there was a suspicion what was or any violence over you, or (by the symbol of a tunnel sending including to children's sensations) the reference or manipulation of officers with you has reminded you something from the childhood (strong authoritarianism?), What you has wounded? Well about it or this to communicate with psihoterapevtom-an analyst to untangle, translate or transfer these dreams on a conscious level (by self-pronunciation - stories about that, terrible) then will pass or take place.

Margosha
26.05.2004, 15:41
Even in your posting words - "one month ago" (could not name time, the in itself symbol of "month" in a psychoanalysis is significant) are important, "to dump" or reset" (a metaphor izlishnja, could tell or say differently - if have used this word, why? What really you had "to dump or reset or try to dump or reset from yourselves in army?), opiska " pere-ZHI-VAG-nijami " (from "life"? Or from "vagina"). Tako the set leksii gives out your associations during that moment when you wrote, obviously, under influence of strong emotion (as have told or said - pavor).

Margosha
27.05.2004, 21:31
Marrying, the sun, how to you an explanation? - to mine, a pearl:-)

La Braska
28.05.2004, 00:33
Perhaps, strong authoritarianism from officers, pavor to make a mistake or an error, I have been probably too longly clamped in very narrow frameworks, and here full freedom of actions...

Margosha
29.05.2004, 00:20
You had a pavor to make a mistake or an error? Memoirs on time of service - partly because then solved for you? Try to explain rationally of that you are afraid here NOW, at present. Very much helps or assists, if it to write down. Pronunciation relieves (though a little) of stresses. That is told or said and written down, - any more so is terrible:-)