PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!! Children break off or lacerate on a part! How to learn to put interlocking? Hundred...

Irina
20.05.2004, 12:10
Help or Assist!!! Children break off or lacerate on a part! How to learn to put interlocking? The senior was born in 19 years about what did not know, all was easy or light. Then in 35 and 37 (now it or him 5, 5 and 4, boys) is something! From the increased experience the constant strain, pavors, their constant fights do not give rest, at once the head "is pulled together" with an iron hoop, etc.
I shout at the slightest pretext! And children remarkable, well are ill or sick, well do not obey, well fight... But how to me to cope with itself? How to extinguish anger? I already the pavors have intimidated children! How to look "from"? In fact health is necessary for me, that them to finish to mind or wit! At me strong healthy genes, and already week after a strain and hassles I feel a constant clamp in the field of heart! At me the perfect husband, we do not quarrel, but a constant strain, that I everywhere should be in time and nothing to miss, it is visible, yield the fetuses! As how to look at all it is wise? To surrender to the psychoneurologist? What equipments or installations to itself to give? In fact detki constantly throw up problems! That an appeal after institute at the senior, a habit spasm (you, the doctor, already gave the reference) at an average, pavor before a possible or probable allergy (got on fast with a Quincke's edema) at younger! Women will tell or say - yes, My God, at all so! But age! My age, feeling of the responsibility, knowledge of possible or probable consequences, aspiration all to resolve on 5 with plus! My nervous system asks for mercy! It were also grandmothers and grandfathers, the senior child rassek a head when I leaved - well and what earlier? The sister has allocated or removed on poljanku, have sewn up, what such?! Advise, as with itself to struggle, agree how to relax and enjoy or be relaxed and enjoy, that they such clockwork, umnenkie (all!), is on what to live, there is no need, mum is alive and sponsors the senior? Nauchite-help or assist!

Bobrov A.E.
21.05.2004, 10:16
"To learn" in the given conference it is impossible - first of all owing to a format. The main thing, that you should understand, it that in a basis of education of boys inculcation of skill by it or him kanalizirovat lays (to direct) or refer) the activity in socially priemlimye frameworks. To limit and intimidate children it is not necessary. Certainly, it can seem to you risky. But for the man the risk is better, than helpless and cowardly existence. And more try to connect your husband to education of boys more. Let will involve "specific" man's methods. Recently there was a perfect film, in the grotesque form showing such motody - "Major Pejn".

Anybody
23.05.2004, 01:43
How, the dear doctor to impart to the boy skill kanalizirovat activity in social frameworks? To go with it or him to a circle or to send one? Where they, these mugs or circles? It would be desirable concrete advice or council (example). In advance thanks.

Valeri
23.05.2004, 08:43
Irina, simply you wish to be ideal in everything, so? It is necessary for you to understand, that nenado to aspire to perfection, and it is enough to aspire to self-improvement, there is no necessity to be supermum, it is enough to be simply good mum! When you will concern to yourselves less exactingly, you will be quieter also and your children. If you will not aspire to be in all ideal then also your children will be happier with you. Calm down, look back in a circle, all is perfect: children are healthy, you good mum, at you quite good family, now spring, all will be good!:-)))

Irina
23.05.2004, 20:26
Thanks, and now my advice or council: give birth or travail to children when you are young and naive! In many knowledge it is a lot of grief...

Bobrov A.E.
25.05.2004, 00:14
For Anybody. Social skills are formed at all in mugs or circles. They are developed or produced first of all in family in style of interactions with parents. The major among them - the responsibility, trust, the initiative, a collectivism and a lot of others.

Valeri
25.05.2004, 03:08
Irina, business not in knowledge, and concerning to a situation, to all. I plan to give birth to the second child (at me the son 12) and, precisely I know, that now when I became wiser owing to the lived years, I shall bring up the kid more easy, than the first son when that was small. Such my attitude or relation is not indifference to own child, in fact I do or make everything, that everything is necessary, that I can, I am simple to concern began to all more easy. It is called as acceptance of problems.

Irina-
26.05.2004, 06:42
Ah, Valery! " Precisely I know "... Daj-that the god! What it is possible to know beforehand? You so h about t and t e! And never heard, how adult women start to shiver horror, when their second child who has appeared when with it or him for a long time for thirty, suddenly elementary falls or is ill? They cannot remember, that such with them happened or was possible, when the first hurted or was ill;was sick! For example: all life doctors govorjat-poite the heat is more than child, when at it or him. Yes, there was she, how much time at the senior, like poila, like he refused, well and what? I had no concept, z and ch e m doctors so insist, well not violently to pour in! And here after I already z n and l and in what can result or bring a deaquation at the one-year-old child, and that am necessary on it of all hour t r and then sensations have appeared absolutely others! Certainly, it is not necessary to panic, but to be charged that you will be the sample of calmness and prudence... Know, what I was quiet, even thoughtless? And thought, what is it for ever! And, actually, all as well remains, when the boy average was born. And here when there was such adventure, as malchiki-pogodki for which to about n f l and to t and rivalry is a way of life (at mutual love!), and your parent, and in general - the feeling of validity protests, that kulachishchi the senior fell on "burdock" younger (he as doggies matches, lifted up, and silenok-that is a little!) - here props are necessary to nervous system! In a life it is a lot of everyone, but I could know, what at a dismaturity of nervous system the child till three years (if later remains it is necessary to treat) can at stresse-a fright, the pleasure-be disconnected and stay, silently becoming blue, without consciousness any time? And if to it or this the reason was simply a kick in a stomach or belly younger the senior? And such "povisanija" on your arms or hand para-a three of times (neotlozhka, naturally...) For one and a half year. You what from yourselves wait for reactions? At me such minutes at the consciousness was stirred up. Will tell or say, whether yes a little that happens! In tom-continually, that the quantity or amount passes in quality! Quantity or amount of their problems in quality of your life! The rich don't know how the other half lives! Thanks that have responded, but is simple we " in different weight categories "! Here, speak if I had nurses or the nurse, agents for their maintenance or contents, yes I narozhala and flitted to myself! Bosh! No nurses (at me was, now children in a garden go) will remove or take off cleanly maternal funic strain! But I wish all, if is from whom to give birth or travail - have many children! Only here it is good vse-taki that the psychoneurologist has participated in my happiness, for form's sake...

Valeri
27.05.2004, 21:01
Yes I know all about any cases (I vrach-the therapist), but simply I concern to a life a little on philosophically that's all. You wished to hear from the doctor of advice or council, and so, except for how more easy to concern to everything, it is less emotsionirovat, you will hear nothing more..., well, can be still tablets poprinimat will tell or say, that will not solve the general or common problem. Only job above itself will help or assist, a relaxation, self-complacency, other outlook on life... It is possible for it or this and it is necessary to study most or at the psychotherapist. By the way, if there is a desire, glance on a forum www. lifesense. ru There it is possible to communicate to wise people. I wish you all most the best!

Irina-
28.05.2004, 22:53
Thanks, is necessary, certainly, and what to do or make??? I shall complain - like easier, favourite babsky reception!