PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I understand, that basically, the subsequent question, can be and...

Elena of Item
28.05.2004, 15:47
The dear doctor, I understand, that basically, the subsequent question, can be addressed not absolutely to you, but vse-taki. A situation following: my husband has a younger sister. In the past to year she has married, its or her elect, Sergey, practically is twice more senior than it or her, to him almost forty. From the very beginning my child, her 4 years, reached for it or him;them, he played with her, I did not oppose to it or this. Gde-that in last dates of April he with the family and I with the child were in an apartment of the mother-in-law. My girl played with it or him one. Approximately in day in its or her conversation such phrase casually slips: serezha to me has licked pisjunku . This conversation has occured or happened at presence of the mother-in-law. Naturally, words have guarded. Literally in a week we have again appeared in one apartment. Talking all together on kitchen or cuisine, he has departed, literally in two minutes I have gone to a room to the child, she laid on a sofa with the removed or taken off shorts, he was above her. Has tried to reduce a situation on game. During the same moment the child speaks me, that too they did or made, when last time there were one. Certainly, I have stated him, have forbidden to approach or suit to my child. It is Literally next day, my girl herself began to speak about sergee, that he showed her the pisjunju that she took it or her in arms or hand, understand, what actions made. I in a panic. Certainly, conversation goes not about me. The main thing how it can affect or have an effect mentality and on the further life of the girl?! I try, that she tested now only positive emotions: Small podarochki, I wish to reduce it or her in theatre, can, on any exhibition, and, certainly, first of all to exclude an opportunity even to see this the swine. Obidnee everything, that the husband considers or counts, that as this all within the limits of the family, what is it not the extraneous person, it is not necessary to undertake anything. That is all business will end on conversation between my husband and it or him. Advise, please, the most important how now to be with the child? Many thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
28.05.2004, 20:05
The man I advise to direct on consultation to the expert. It is probably necessary to establish or install behind it or him supervision within the limits of family. Criminal prosecution in many similar situations - unproductively and expediently only in really dangerous cases. Basically, as I understand, you have chosen correct tactics. The daughter - is better for not injuring repeated conversations and especially - your anger and pavor. Children in such situation react mainly to emotions and behaviour of parents, instead of on a situation, which sense while to them is not accessible. In the subsequent to talk (or to not talk) with the child about it or this follows depending on character of the child and features of development of a situation. But to fix negative feelings (especially the shame and pavor) in communication or connection with happened is impossible.