PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Disturbs palpitation, sensation of incompleteness of an inspiration, that in a throat...

Irina
25.05.2004, 09:08
Hello! Disturbs palpitation, sensation of incompleteness of an inspiration, that in a throat. And not always, and it is paroxysmal. Also there is a unpleasant feeling. .kak as if all subjects from you keep away, become small, and it seems, that look at all from. Usually it happens in. Or if longly you look at the interlocutor, you listen to it or him he too starts to keep away as though. This feeling at me since the childhood, happens not always and with what it is connected I do not know. Did or made an electrocardiogram, the ECHO, MRT a brain, it's OK. JAU me VSD on hypotonic type and an arterial hypoplasia... To mine... t. e. In a neck narrowing of a vessel on the right on 30 % .takzhe disturbs delicacy and weakness. At the slightest trouble it would be desirable to cry, I start to tell to the doctor about the problems, and that in a throat. What with me? Thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
28.05.2004, 18:45
The exact diagnosis can be put only after internal survey! It is precisely possible to approve or confirm, that your problem is in the competence of the psychotherapist. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, call 542 30 41 mob. Or write on E-Mail: tolokonin@o-zdorovie. ru, License 16855/8314
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist. Absolutely anonymously.