PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One and a half year ago I have met the moroccan, half a year we were together, about...

Olga
25.05.2004, 08:45
One and a half year ago I have met the moroccan, half a year we were together, very much liked each other. Then he has left for other country on the PERMANENT RESIDENCE. Documents has not received, I too cannot itself there to it or him;them leave, the whole year I fight but while uselessly. First were going to to get married already I do not know that will be, without documents we there anybody. All that I need to be in a life it with it or him. It or he here had friends which too have left together with it or him. Met basically cunning not local girls to whom except for money of anything from them it was not necessary, and they it is visible it or this did not understand. As soon as they have left, these maidens there and then to themselves have found a consolation. And here yesterday casually I meet one of them and she and speaks: I leave for Paris for ever, wash documents has made, to me the invitation has sent, we shall marry. The world has simply failed at me before eyes. I now do not know as me further to live, on what to hope. I fight, I learn or teach tongue, half-salaries for negotiations I spend, for job there I search and here this I do not know even how to name, any word foreign does not know, sleeps with everyone the second, was familiar with the without a year month, even have never found time to call to him when have left.. That is I simply do not have words. After that at me arms or hand have lowered or omitted, necessarily start to believe in ill fate. Already that that I now would seem to me did or made at me it will turn out nothing and who will carry only that of it or this does not deserve.

Olishkovech
25.05.2004, 11:18
To you that Russian guy to not find was? It would be desirable swarthy exotic.. nju-nju.. Well and so know, that 99 % of foreigners use such as you as free-of-charge prostitutes no more that... Can then will take away in the a harem as
Worse a sentry dog.

Olga
26.05.2004, 05:29
And you the big expert on foreigners? To your data "swarthy" at least those which I know these or thus (he by the way white) many times more purely or cleanly, better and porjadochnee than Russian on which I already and to look I do not want. And these or it skazochki about harems - a chicken-feed.

Olga
26.05.2004, 22:33
Yes, still here that. I have asked advice or council in my CONCRETE situation and I do not see sense to discuss nationalistic problems. So the request is more with such subjects to not respond.

Svetlana Granin
27.05.2004, 10:21
It is not necessary to pay attention to others. Live the life, achieve an object in view and do not lower or omit an arm or a hand. When the happiness is constructed by the arms or hand, it much more tsennee. Success!

The anonym
27.05.2004, 17:19
It is not necessary to give in to the first impulse of disappointment. Continue to do or make, that did or made: spend money for negotiations, wait with it or him for an occurring and you will be voznagrazhdeny stritsej

Tatyana
28.05.2004, 17:57
Olishkovech, you are not right. I married for the foreigner, we live more year, we have the child and all at us is good.