PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! For me very important question. What probability rozhd...

Tatyana
27.05.2004, 23:09
Hello the doctor!
For me very important question. What probability of a birth of the sick child if my husband is sick of a schizophrenia (anyway 2 years ago was treated for it or her). Now he is quite healthy (I so I consider or count:)). I already asked this question in conference. You, apparently, spoke about 2 %. Now I have read through - 14 %. With such probability of occurrence of this disease it is terrible to give birth or travail. But children we wish to have both of us. At the same time, on genes this disease is not passed. You observe for sick of a schizophrenia. Whether you consider or count possible or probable that sick of a schizophrenia had children?
Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
28.05.2004, 11:58
About 2 % I did not speak. You have confused me with someone. Official digit - 14 %. Sick of a schizophrenia have the right to have children though in some cases this disease " on genes " nevertheless is passed. Much depends from sposobsnosti parents to support or maintain and bring up the child. And frequently these children are very talented.

Tatyana
28.05.2004, 16:26
Thanks big:)
You have supported or maintained me.