PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings. I would like to learn or find out, that occurs or happens to my groom. We together tr...

Victoria
22.05.2004, 16:20
Greetings. I would like to learn or find out, that occurs or happens to my groom. We together three years. But about one year our attitudes or relations became awful. I feel as if he became kakimto another's. Tried to talk, but nothing varies. He speaks, that likes, and that I invent all. I suggested to leave, but he against. It is my the first both unique the man and the attitude or relation to it or him;them at me therefore especial. Prompt, what not so, in fact I try to be an ideal, and he series and not somnoj. Thanks.

nesmejana
23.05.2004, 09:38
Similar on wash a case... And how much both of you of years?

Victoria
24.05.2004, 02:54
To me 21 year, to Him - 24

nesmejana
24.05.2004, 10:42
And it or he had many girls up to you?

Victoria
24.05.2004, 20:19
I do not think that at it or him was too mogo girls. At least he so speaks. But it was a little exact.

nesmejana
26.05.2004, 05:39
Here, Dzhimmi, and at me so was. It seemed to me, what is it HE, because - the first!!! Who knew then, what is it not he if there is nobody to compare was???

Victoria.
26.05.2004, 21:47
The ANSWER - DZHIMMI. You are mistaken in the reasonings. And why you consider or count that neither about love nor about passion there is no speech. It is enough of it or this. At least for my part.
And the concept of the only thing is erroneous. First time I can and could not to admit or allow an idea that I shall live without it or him. But later has understood that even if and so - that on it or this the life will not end.
And to marry I am going to nobody. It is too complex or difficult for me while. Therefore we live together and only. Though he not time suggested to become family under the law. Whether you understand what's the matter - He as if was discharged. Can it is tired that another can that.

kuka
28.05.2004, 00:11
Victoria, is external things which subconscious things which are visible not at once on a surface, and is. It seems to you, that you are not imposed, is simple so live - and from within the phrase " we with my groom " creeps out... e. You already precisely consider or count as its or his future husband. Well at least wish to build attitudes or relations so that they had such razitie. He - not the friend, not the lover for you - in your subconscious mind, and zhenih-t. e. The future husband. Vo-the first, it should affect the nature of yours postkupkov... And in fact basically - love it is possible and to strangle. And vo-as you assume the second that all developed - a necessary condition is that He thus necessarily in a subconscious mind should consider or count you as the Bride! Certainly, if you it or him about it or this mprosite - he can so to you and to respond. But here it is important - that He thinks of it or this alone with itself(himself).

Irina
28.05.2004, 15:52
Viktoria! Estimate or appreciate soberly a situation. Probably change in attitudes or relations is something on sex ground. Recollect, whether has affected or influenced lo the beginning of a sex life your attitudes or relations and how? And more one exciting question - why you aspire to become for it or him an ideal - to what such victims, be yourself - result not far off. Successes:-)