PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Every night to me it is removed or is taken off;dream dreams. Basically not palatable, sometimes even nightmares...

Elena
25.05.2004, 07:04
Every night to me it is removed or is taken off;dream dreams. Basically not palatable, sometimes even nightmares. I any more do not remember when slept simply without dreamings. Why so, at me something with mentality?

Kiseleva E.J.
26.05.2004, 06:26
Hello, Elena! Nightmares are a reflection of any complex or difficult situations which you not mozhite to resolve in a real life. And the more deeply the conflict, the is more terrible dreams. But for a full picture, address to my colleague to psychologist Natalia Orlovoj http: // www. mirsnov. ru/

Elena
27.05.2004, 10:29
Thanks for advice or council, I have already written to her. About complex or difficult situations you are right, they at me often happen. Though, can from not such and complex or difficult, but it is too much them and they do not give (situation) of rest.

Kiseleva E.J.
28.05.2004, 15:45
poprpobujte to trace a situation and how you in a dream on it or her react. Very interesting employment or occupation for acquaintance with own deep "I". Then you sweep up or will notice, that the detail of a dream disappears when a situation razreshina. And already in a consequence smozhite in time to react correctly.