PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My stepfather has got me. I have already grown, at me the family, the child and I live...

Lyudmila
24.05.2004, 14:04
My stepfather has got me. I have already grown, at me the family, the child and I live separately, but all is peer he umudrjaetsja to poison to me a life. We (mother the brother and) know all that he for the person, but cope with it or him we can not. And to qualify its or his actions it is difficult. I would tell or say allegorically - " adds a poison or venom ". Any joyful event can spoil, tell on friends to relatives. Mother each time nadeetsja, that he to be corrected or would like will cease to be angry, humours its or his dear or expensive gifts. He speaks about us badly, thinks of us badly and she soglashaetsja with it or him. Then staraetsja to compensate money and gifts already to us. They together have lived 25 years and the brother its or his son. She is the man which works, but lives on another's agents. For the he buys only gasoline, and that not always. Mother not simply pays all its or his charges, but erases, cleans or removes and prepares. He has managed to renew the property of mother on itself(himself) and constantly blackmails it or her with it or this. And all is peer sometimes she to him trusts. It is unpleasant to me, when mother soglashaetsja or simply is silent, when he otzyvaetsja about me it is bad. All this situation has got me. Really to me pridyotsja neobshchatsja with mum absolutely?

Well here
26.05.2004, 05:26
Talented djadka. And mother, sorry, a silly woman.

ksy
27.05.2004, 19:20
Still time confirms that we, women, silly women... We Keep for that who is, we try to correct... To throw boldness does not suffice

Lyudmila
28.05.2004, 15:43
To me only it is not clear, that mene to do or make, them already neperedelat by it or him 63 and 56, and I again and again feel the little girl in what that guilty, but neznaju in what, as though all it iz-for me. I so try to be horoshoj, but me all peerly abuse. For me it is not admissible any more, I and so I try to meet less often them, but it nepomogae. There is a limit of human meanness or low act kak-that it should terminate, or to me to wait for funeral. Its or his mother has lived up to 86 and with all poisoned a life... .u them this or thus family. At it or him 3 brothers and the sister I never saw them. I shall not sustain 23 more years.