PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I in an emotional trap. Lbjubov too hardly vplelas during a life in general, cht...

Nadja
24.05.2004, 11:36
I in an emotional trap. Lbjubov too hardly vplelas during a life in general what to win it or her it would be necessary to change job, friends (that they would not tell as he there) and a mobile phone. I for this purpose too weak person. But 4 years with the married person quite enough, will suffice, it would be desirable the family, in 4 years already it is impossible to believe, something will change, but also to cease obmanyvatsja not probably. And main, I for it or him, konkechno, am was insolent or keep more, but also he does not drive me. Though time would tell or say resolute "is not present" - figushki...

Vick
25.05.2004, 23:54
If it is long muchitsja-something it will turn out. Itself was in such situation. Year the vein as in a hell - altered a life on new. But the result very much pleases me)) Success!

Herring
27.05.2004, 12:35
Because to him is not present ponta to speak resolute "is not present". To Him and so well and conveniently. It is not necessary to change phone (though, what complex or difficult?), and friends it is not necessary menjat-will depart, and the present or true friends will remain. And that you such correct, it is direct as the widow of the hero... .vozmite yes zaparallelte your playboy) Only choose not so married, and it is natural, try, that they about each other did not know. Also try to marry. And to the playboy will call time in two weeks, and thus premilo to be)

The mouse
28.05.2004, 12:32
Learn to respect and like itself... It is necessary to reduce itself to what degree to be pleased or even to be reconciled with an idea, what you "do not drive"? He it is remarkable it was arranged, what for to him you to leave?.. .a that ahead at you?.. .uhodite from it or him and yes it is not necessary to change friends and numbers or rooms telefonov-)... It will be sick not longly if you will understand, that deserve much the best attitude or relation.