PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My problem that my husband - the remarkable person, oche...

Natasha
15.05.2004, 02:50
Hello! My problem that my husband - the remarkable person, is very strict with children. At us two children (6 years and 18 months). The senior - reception, t. e. From my first marriage. But he names my husband "daddy". At us the most usual good family, but from time to time the husband simply awfully is impatient both with greater or big and with the kid. I understand, that on itself now not enough time remains with us also the kid is capricious - on nerves operates or works. But if so will go further I am not assured, that wash the husband that person who is necessary to me. How to save attitudes or relations in family, to go through the period, while children will grow how to not lose mutual understanding among themselves (we together three years). Thanks.

The anonym
16.05.2004, 02:10
Speak with the husband, discuss kakzhdyj incident, certainly, not at presence of children. At my husband too "punktik": with the son the father should be strict, man's education consists in it or this. The main thing, patience, as with children, and the husband.

Nika
19.05.2004, 18:47
The strict daddy, not the most terrible in a life. Children should have authority, and severity it or him does not harm, if it is not beyond. Toest severity and zhestokost-different things. If all your daddy strict, your problem or task to support or maintain its or his authority. I on the contrary should be strict, because, the daddy))) with them, for them and at their level. And to that that to bring up it is necessary!

Natasha
20.05.2004, 19:48
Yes I not against severity, but here kak-that am sometimes simple not iz-for what, iz-for nonsense any. The basic husband at me, here, that I shall tell or say. Eto-that also frightens me...

Nika
24.05.2004, 19:43
And razve it is bad? I here too with principles, and their all time am a pity to the husband. But we always solve these problems not at them. In family and should be, who that strict, who that softer.

Hazhilina I.I.
28.05.2004, 09:49
Natasha! You need to talk about it or this to the husband. To discuss yours and its or his views on education of children. That you and he consider or count comprehensible, and that are not present. As if in your educational principles I shall be divergences, children will not understand, to whom it or him to listen and will choose that at present is more pleasant. About that you are not assured to what exactly your husband approaches or suits children as the father. He all the same is the father of the younger child and to them remains all life you write, he and is too strict but you have not mentioned the concrete facts, therefore it is complex or difficult to estimate or appreciate a degree of its or his severity If she does not pass in cruelty. That it is quite possible to discuss an event and to find ways that dialogue brought pleasure and to you with the husband and to children. That I sincerely wish you. In any case it is not necessary to hurry up with acceptance of cardinal decisions and sharply to change the life. Always it is necessary to search for mutually advantageous outputs or exits for all parties or sides. And if you vse-taki cannot find style of education arranging with both of you, can address to me for internal consultation. Mine t. 8 916 140 74 55 (FROM Moscow or Area). My data it is possible to find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name