PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I not the doctor, but am or be interested in psychiatry. prochla it is not not enough...

Alina
23.05.2004, 21:05
Hello, the doctor! I not the doctor, but am or be interested in psychiatry. prochla there is not enough literature. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to you to treat patients with the diagnosis " a syndrome of obsessional statuses "? At me attributes of this disease are observed all. You do not represent as I suffer that it is necessary to carry out tens times the various rituals thought up by me to save yourself and the relatives from an inevitable trouble. Help or assist to understand, please. I can is simple have inspired myself all this?

In hope to recover
24.05.2004, 09:14
Not a question! Certainly, it is possible! Really books speak, what obtrusivenesses do not give in to treatment?

Alina
25.05.2004, 06:32
I ask, do not judge strictly! I wrote, that I not the doctor and do not apply at all for it. Simply I many times collided or faced in the literature with a question on difficulty of such treatment. I would like to learn or find out - more in detail about the most effective methods, and also about that which medicines are applied. If it is such braking agents as Cyclodolum and t. Item from them becomes even worse more often. Can there are methods of treatment without medicines? I need opinion of the professional. Respond, please!

The anonym
26.05.2004, 00:44
Alina! Certainly, you have inspired it to yourselves. Now knigi-your enemy! Forget about psychiatry!

The anonym
26.05.2004, 05:08
You harm to yourselves!!! Clean or remove books in a long box, differently will go mad!

Tolokonin A.O.
26.05.2004, 17:38
Obtrusivenesses well give in to treatment by a psychotherapy, thus it is possible does without medicines. Cyclodolum is the proof-reader of by-effects of some neuroleptics.

child
28.05.2004, 08:58
Some medicines very much help or assist at obtrusivenesses and without strong side effects. (and Cyclodolum - the proof-reader in particular Haloperidolum, from such steer clear:)