PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. At me postnatal or puerperal depression, and can even is worse...

Oksana
24.05.2004, 07:20
Good afternoon, the doctor. At me postnatal or puerperal depression, and can even is worse. To the child of 5 months, a month as there are at me any ideas on that how to harm to him, all is represented in the most various variations. These ideas I try to banish, but they often come back again. If I read or I watch on TV something of type " mother has drowned the child " that to me simply to become terribly. In all rest it's OK, only I can not collect myself, I can not take myself in arms or hand. Whether can pass or take place it itself in due course? Or whether you can advise me something, give the reference. To go to the psychotherapist - a problem, I live abroad and tongue I know not so well, chto-it would be possible to explain and understand all that the doctor will tell or say. Thanks. murashko1@yandex. ru

Ira
24.05.2004, 12:04
Mine madyshke month and I too suffer from similar ideas and I do not know what to do or make, become very terribly

Olga
25.05.2004, 03:28
http: // www. 7ya. ru/conf/conf-Adopt. htm
To you here...

Tolokonin A.O.
28.05.2004, 07:31
It is a lot of reasons of this phenomenon and each time they are individual. That them to find out to be necessary not less 2 hours of internal dialogue with the psychotherapist. Itself seldom passes or takes place completely, the help of the expert is necessarily necessary.