PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who knows as to learn or find out the person (girl) likes you or is simple with you for opr...

Camomile
27.05.2004, 15:19
Who knows as to learn or find out the person (girl) likes you or is simple with you for definite purposes (material) though I do not indulge it or her too. At me simply family we shall tell or say has incomes naporjadok above. And she to me as that has told or said, that I to it or this do not give value or meaning;importance to it or this and sees, that at all afishiroju materialnimi the blessings. What will she make liking and that will not make precisely for you not liking?

Alex
28.05.2004, 00:43
Has not absolutely understood a question. CHego-something you have subtilized, or I cannot penetrate. And what for to you to check it or her? You search for an occasion for parting? She has allowed you an occasion to doubt of its or her love? Sorri, that so is a lot of questions, simply I do not understand such. I do not know, how much you together, but in any case, could notice something, type, whims, vykljanchivanie something, quarrels which are not smoothed down without a gift. If such is not present, why you worry?
And by the way, not always money of the young man are attractive for girls, often just oppress.
I precisely speak it.
And about ljubja-not liking - here on polochkam never will decay or spread out. My advice or council, do not check the girl, it can offend it or her. Success.

Mara
28.05.2004, 03:42
If it or she had an interest not to you, and your money to her it would be important not that you speak and do or make, and where you today will lead it or her and that will present. Its or her family has the smaller income, than yours, and you, I understand, do not give to it or this value or meaning;importance (and correctly you do or make), and she gives, and it is normal. When it is not enough money, and the more so it is less, than at others, the person tests internally inconvenience. I often collide or face with it or this. Explain to her, that money are not important. I do not know, how you will make it, at me always - to a miscellaneous left, to everyone the approach is, as that here to you is more visible.
Money should not rise between you.:)