PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently we with liked razgovorilis about its or his former girls, them was not much...

Svetlana
16.05.2004, 23:46
Recently we with liked razgovorilis about its or his former girls, them was not many or a lot of;much first wife with which he for a long time it is dissolved and now at them remarkable friendly attitudes or relations. And here other girl once as he has told, at night very longly asked to him questions, it or him it vzbessilo... He has seized it or her by hair, and the girl has hit about an angle.... To me became not on itself, and suddenly such will repeat with me? But I have warned, that with me such number or room will not pass or not take place, I shall leave in the same evening.

The anonym
20.05.2004, 11:53
Looking as strongly will hit. It is possible in fact and to not leave in the same evening.:) can it is just necessary think of how to not finish it or him to such status?

TASHA
22.05.2004, 21:25
Simply, do not ask silly questions, on which man react not so well.

Cloud
24.05.2004, 12:23
About the past to speak it is not necessary. Curious and injuring often receive and hit not only about angles. Try to smooth and approximate, instead of to stick out or evaginate its or his pain for show.

Shimanskij O.I.
28.05.2004, 02:12
Dear Svetlana! He has told to you about event which, - visible and for it or him was unexpected and frightening. Any person can leave once itself, and hardly it is necessary to be frightened repetitions, if with you at it or him good relations. Estimate or appreciate its or his trust and think of how to build yours with it or him attitudes or relations, instead of that was in the past!