PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Earlier when the husband only began to achieve that that, he to me told the p...

Aglasha
22.05.2004, 06:39
Earlier when the husband only began to achieve that that, he to me told the plans, hopes, consulted, shared problems. Have passed or have taken place years, business has grown, now it is large enough company and as that has disappeared that dialogue between us. No, we, certainly, communicate on every possible subjects, except for its or his affairs at job! I ask it or him, he responds nothing meaning, on duty phrases. Tells that that, but so, on a trifle, not appreciable. It is Already glad, if that that manages to be extorted simply ((Couple of days back, at us my sister stayed, t. To. At me the thoracal child, I have left to sleep earlier, and they sat up to pozdna, drank, communicated. In the morning, me the sister has told about its or his plans for the nearest and less the near future. That it or this I did not know! So it became insulting, as has served as an occasion to write here. Comment, pliz, a situation if that that in this case mozhno-advise. I have caught myself on an idea, that I to be jealous began simply terribly the husband to job ((

ljusja
24.05.2004, 13:43
Aglasha, dear or expensive sometimes husbands it is easier to ours to talk about job to friends, or with your sister, for example. We wives, with the baby, especially. Well, they have conversed, having drunk (besides it is easier to state all). If at you such need or requirement to know all details of an event at job, can he will pick up to you at some o'clock per week job. While, as it seems to me, kriminalom does not smell...

Aglasha
28.05.2004, 01:49
Thanks you big for the answer. To work to me now not a variant. At me two small children. And to the husband not in delight from this idea. Yes good, business not in it or this the matter is that I want all the nobility about its or his job. Thanks you big, that as though have talked to me)